“Not a lifestyle but a life WITH style!”

Las Brisas Acapulco
Ranked #4 of 168 Hotels in Acapulco
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Las Brisas Acapulco truly lives by that, their motto. As a senior reviewer on Trip Advisor I have never ever rated a 5 for every category before for any resort. It was probably the most relaxing week I ever had in my entire life and I would love to experience that again. So many members of the staff went out of their way to make me comfortable that I regret I cannot remember all their names but Demetrio who first showed me my room and Martin who brought my canapés come to mind, not to mention Enrique the night manager who took care of my special needs and none of it would have happened without the assistance of Flor Benitez and most especially, her royal awesomeness Mariana Echanove!!!! Thank you ALL at Las Brisas for blessing my life!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

Just a short note to thank you very much for your wonderful review sent to Trip Advisor. We are all happy to read your comments, since they show us we are on the right direction in guest satisfaction.

Rest assured we will share your kind comments with the people you mentioned and we are sure this will motivate them to keep on doing an excellent job to exceed your expectations and create unique experiences.

Thank you again for sharing your trip with others who may be considering a stay with us. Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again and again,
receive warm regards from pink and white paradise.

Cordially yours.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had a vacation weekend here with a friend. While we were probably the only people not on a honeymoon, there was plenty to do within a 5-10 minute cab ride that kept us entertained even though the resort itself is quiet. The villas are lined up and down a mountainside that has the most stunning view of Acapulco Bay, something the other hotels in the more lively Zona Dorada do not offer.

That said, we had a few problems at checkin: first they couldn't find our reservation as we booked it last minute apparently it had not shown up on the computer. The front desk staff was exceedingly unhelpful and acted as if there was nothing to be done, instead of jumping to accommodate us as you would expect from a "five-star" resort... I had to verbally fight with them to let me speak to a manager, who as soon as she understood the situation did give us an upgrade.

Secondly our room description had included daily wine and hors d'oeuvre, which we had to fight with the front desk staff to bring to us as they said it was misprinted advertising and that it didn't actually come with the room. Again had to fight with them to let me speak to the manager who then honored the false advertisement.

Overall it was a wonderful stay - the view from our private pool at sunset alone was enough to make up for all the trouble - but the lack of five star service, as well as little things like designer toiletries, bathrobes, etc, keep this from being a truly five star experience.

Room Tip: The higher the better- make sure you take something above the lobby or you won't have as good a...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest:

Thank you for comments about your visit to our Hotel, for us is very important to know your opinion, because is our opportunity to improve.

We sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations during your stay with us.

Rest assured we have taken note of your comments and we have discussed them with the involved departments so that we can improve these opportunity areas and avoid this kind of incidents in the future.

Thank you for sending your comments to Trip Advisor and we look forward to have the opportunity of hosting you again in the near-future.

Sincerely.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great weekend, great service, all staff were friendly and helpful, we loved our room with private pool with a view to the bay, night view is great. We enjoyed the terrace and the pool. Alejandro the bellboy captain ensured fast arrival to our suite.Transportation to get the shuttle to the beach was fast. La Concha Beach Club is wonderful, the sea water pools are a great way to enjoy the ocean safely. Food at La Concha was great, Yuri greated us always with a smile. Dont miss the sunset at the Sunset Bar at the top.... romantic spot to enjoy the end of the day, Leonardo prepares great drinks and entertains gracefully. We had a delicious dinner in the Bella Vista restaurant, with a great view and excellent service, we were kindly seated by Isis. We enjoyed every moment of our stay.

Room Tip: I highly recomed the rooms with private pools. The higher your room is the better the view, either s...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

receive warm regards from pink and white paradise.

Sincerely

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I really recommend widely to stay at the Hotel Las Brisas Acapulco. My husband and I enjoyed the beautiful view of the ocean from our room and from our private pool. The staff is very friendly and professional. The atmosphere is generally very pleasant and relaxing. The Beach Club "La Concha" is one of the places to enjoy with the wonderful pool and great service.
Thank you.

Room Tip: We recommend to choice a room with private pool.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EsperanzaHirsh
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Guest:

We deeply appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at Las Brisas Acapulco and to know you found our services up to the standards that you expected.

Thank your also for writing your opinion about Las Brisas Acapulco on Trip Advisor and for letting people, who may be considering to stay with us, know our hotel is one of the best. We were glad to read you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool casita, our Private La Concha Beach Club.

Guest Services

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Acapulco layover on my way home so I stayed at the Las Brisas for the night. The room was great and they actually had fresh flowers in the pool. Next time I will bring my husband and we will stay for a week if possible. There was a little noise at night but I expected it. I may not tell my husband about the pink and white theme. This was great for $93.00 for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest:

Greetings from Las Brisas Acapulco!

Thank your also for writing your opinion about Las Brisas Acapulco on Trip Advisor and for letting people, who may be considering to stay with us, know our hotel is one of the best. We were glad to read you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool casita.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I just came back on August 23rd from a 5 night stay at the Las Brisas. I have been going to LB since 1971 with a recent 6 year gap. I have to say that it has changed somewhat. First I decided to stay on the 5th level for a change. Mistake. The room had a view of the mountains and not the bay and ANTS real bad. They were all over Red ones in the bathroom and on the back of the bed. This I could not handle so I called and requested to be moved to room 433 which we always stay in. No problem except the room was occupied to the 25th. So we decided to move on the 25th. Didn't get into the room till 6 that night. They did come to spray but I have asthma so they couldn't spray inside the room. I feel they should of sprayed for ants before this room was occupied. The menu for room service was not as good as it was years ago. The staff was very friendly and attentive as usual. The maids were wonderful. I feel that for the 5 start luxury resort you are paying for you should have better food especially the continental breakfast, update it alittle. One morning we had to call because they forgot us. Not good! They also forgot to clean our pool and I had to call again. They were right there within 15 minutes of the phone call but that shouldn't happen. Do I still like the Las Brisas "Yes Of Course" would I go again in the future "Not Sure". I came home with bites all over me looks like I have chicken pox. Maybe Chigger bites but who knows. No wonder they have bug spray that you can purchase in the room bar. Well that is my review. I really don't like to write reviews like this but I need to tell the truth. My thanks to Mario, Luis, Averando, and our sweetheart of a maid.
Carwoman

Room Tip: Room 433 and Room 458 are the best
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank carwoman
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Greetings from Las Brisas Acapulco!

Dear Guest

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed at one of the ocean view cabanas with a private pool. What a totally awesome setup! They had fresh flowers floating in the pool each morning and fresh juice and bread at my door with the morning paper. They really made me feel like a movie star! When in Acapulco, don't settle for anything less!

Room Tip: Ocean view cabana is a must!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012