“We had a very good experience”

Las Brisas Acapulco
Ranked #4 of 168 Hotels in Acapulco
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I really recommend widely to stay at the Hotel Las Brisas Acapulco. My husband and I enjoyed the beautiful view of the ocean from our room and from our private pool. The staff is very friendly and professional. The atmosphere is generally very pleasant and relaxing. The Beach Club "La Concha" is one of the places to enjoy with the wonderful pool and great service.
Thank you.

Room Tip: We recommend to choice a room with private pool.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EsperanzaHirsh
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Guest:

We deeply appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at Las Brisas Acapulco and to know you found our services up to the standards that you expected.

Thank your also for writing your opinion about Las Brisas Acapulco on Trip Advisor and for letting people, who may be considering to stay with us, know our hotel is one of the best. We were glad to read you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool casita, our Private La Concha Beach Club.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Acapulco layover on my way home so I stayed at the Las Brisas for the night. The room was great and they actually had fresh flowers in the pool. Next time I will bring my husband and we will stay for a week if possible. There was a little noise at night but I expected it. I may not tell my husband about the pink and white theme. This was great for $93.00 for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Greetings from Las Brisas Acapulco!

Thank your also for writing your opinion about Las Brisas Acapulco on Trip Advisor and for letting people, who may be considering to stay with us, know our hotel is one of the best. We were glad to read you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool casita.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I just came back on August 23rd from a 5 night stay at the Las Brisas. I have been going to LB since 1971 with a recent 6 year gap. I have to say that it has changed somewhat. First I decided to stay on the 5th level for a change. Mistake. The room had a view of the mountains and not the bay and ANTS real bad. They were all over Red ones in the bathroom and on the back of the bed. This I could not handle so I called and requested to be moved to room 433 which we always stay in. No problem except the room was occupied to the 25th. So we decided to move on the 25th. Didn't get into the room till 6 that night. They did come to spray but I have asthma so they couldn't spray inside the room. I feel they should of sprayed for ants before this room was occupied. The menu for room service was not as good as it was years ago. The staff was very friendly and attentive as usual. The maids were wonderful. I feel that for the 5 start luxury resort you are paying for you should have better food especially the continental breakfast, update it alittle. One morning we had to call because they forgot us. Not good! They also forgot to clean our pool and I had to call again. They were right there within 15 minutes of the phone call but that shouldn't happen. Do I still like the Las Brisas "Yes Of Course" would I go again in the future "Not Sure". I came home with bites all over me looks like I have chicken pox. Maybe Chigger bites but who knows. No wonder they have bug spray that you can purchase in the room bar. Well that is my review. I really don't like to write reviews like this but I need to tell the truth. My thanks to Mario, Luis, Averando, and our sweetheart of a maid.
Carwoman

Room Tip: Room 433 and Room 458 are the best
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank carwoman
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for comments about your visit to our Hotel, for us is very important to know your opinion, because is our opportunity to improve.

Rest assured we have taken note of your comments and we have discussed them with the involved departments so that we can improve these opportunity areas and avoid this kind of incidents in the future.

Thank you for sending your comments to Trip Advisor and we look forward to have the opportunity of hosting you again in the near-future.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed at one of the ocean view cabanas with a private pool. What a totally awesome setup! They had fresh flowers floating in the pool each morning and fresh juice and bread at my door with the morning paper. They really made me feel like a movie star! When in Acapulco, don't settle for anything less!

Room Tip: Ocean view cabana is a must!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed there on our way to our honeymoon. Growing up I always heard about Las Brisas (I'm originally from Acapulco) and we turned down staying at The Mayan to stay here- BAD CHOICE!!! Our main problem, which caused our dissatisfaction was the lack of Wi-Fi! And I'm not talking about free wi-fi. Their paid wi-fi, which wasn't cheap, did not work during 3 days! I needed to stay in touch with for a couple of appointments and my husband had to check his work email constantly, hence wi-fi was a must. Every time I'd call the reception they would give me a b.s. excuse: "waiting for the computer engineer", "It should be up pretty soon", etc etc... I spoke to the employees and 3 of them, including at the beauty salon, told me that many guests complained about that and that the hotel never does anything about it. If I needed to use the internet, I had to go down all the way to the business center, which had no air conditioned and was always hot!, and we were all the way up on the 4th floor area. It was a HASSLE! Our TV also didnt work, but they fixed it right away.

The privacy and private pool was excellent, but having to leave the room to go use the internet every other hour RUINED our experience there. I also forgot a jewelry box there, called and told me they had not found anything. Total lie because I know I left it there!

Not even the private pool comforted me when I lost my "trash the dress" photography appointment because I couldn't keep in touch via email with my photographer. We wish we had stayed elsewhere. My husband's remark, "You're the one who wanted to stay there!" =(

NEVER GOING BACK!

Room Tip: No wi-fi connection! You must to down to the business center if you want to have internet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank OdetteIbra

Greetings from Las Brisas Acapulco!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Your comments are invaluable and help us to improve our services. We sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations during your stay with us.

We look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the Pink & White Paradise.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Las Brisas is THE place to go in Mexico for romance. They are located on a hill and the views of the city and the water are breathtaking. It is set in the midst of lush acres of flowers (the hibiscus are a tropical delight) which make you feel like you have fallen right into a paradise. Go outside at night and get a gorgeous view of the city lights and the moonlight sparkling off the water.

The staff is warm and friendly and you will feel like a member of the family and not just a paying guest. People are chatty and share stories about their lives and families which makes you feel very much at home! They are not cold and aloof like staff can be at many places.

The rooms are gorgeous. They are HUGE. If you get a private pool casita, they are 1120 square feet but it you want real luxury, get a Master suite with a hot tub (1250 square feet). If you get one of the private pool casitas, Brisas beach club casitas, master suite with hot tub, etc, you will get your very own PRIVATE outdoor pool on your own patio with comfy loungers. Yes, a pool of your own (how about a midnight swim in the moonlight with the scent of the 40 acres of flowers perfuming the night?) with flower blossoms floating in the water. Did I mention Las Brisas is ROMANTIC?!!! The king sized beds are really cozy and comfy too.

If you need to get around town or to the hotel's great pools, etc. just use one of the cute pink and white jeeps. I wish I had one of these at home. Speaking of the hotel pools, there is access to a private beach and there are 2 saltwater pools open to the bay as well as a freeform freshwater pool.

In the morning they will bring your coffee, sweet rolls and fresh fruit. This is such a great way to start the day.

The staff can help you arrange your sightseeing, dives, and more. They know the best service providers and only send you to them because they want to have the goodwill of customers and because they really care about guests. Acapulco has so much to see and do available. The area is beautiful and a lot of fun. If you like the water- diving, boating, dolphins, etc- this is the place for you. There are some fantastic restaurants in town as well and you can pick up wonderful souvenirs to remind you of the great time you have here.

When it comes to safety, you can feel okay here. The police and military are out in full force making sure that tourists and citizens are safe. Actually you are more likely to be attacked or harmed in smaller towns and more isolated rural areas than in a tourist area like this. You can buy bottled water, sodas and snacks at the local Wal-Mart in town and even get your prescriptions here if you need a refill.

Las Brisas will give you a wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: Do get a casita or suite with a private pool. It is very much worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank terril435
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Guest:

This is just a short note to thank you very much for your wonderful review sent to Trip Advisor. We are all happy to read your comments, since they show us we are on the right direction to keep our guests' satisfaction.

Thank you again for sharing your trip experience with others who may be considering to stay with us.

Looking forward to the the pleasure of hosting you in a not too distant future, we take this opportunity to send you warmest regards from this Pink and White Paradise, "your-home-away-from-home", LAS BRISAS ACAPULCO..

Sincerely

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Need to remove & kill insects ,ants , scorpions , ...etc the breakfast is.very poor & the company needs to make a rich breakfast to go with the classy resort. The view the location& the casitas are very very nice not to forget the pool but I go back to the breakfast it is very poor & the ants are always inside

• Stayed: July 2012
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Dear Guest:

Greetings from sunny Las Brisas Acapulco!

Thank you very much for sending your comments to
Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit with us.

First of all please accept an apology for any inconvenience
we may have caused you during your recent stay with us .
I would like to thank you for all your comments,
which will help us to improve our service

Looking forward the pleasure of opportunity of hosting you again in the- near-future.

Cordially