Las Brisas Acapulco
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$142
$108
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Banyan Tree Cabo Marques(Acapulco)
$442
$359
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Beachfront
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
$175
$57
$62
Elcano Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$54
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
Hotel Encanto(Acapulco)
$231
$163
Resort Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$121
$91
  • Restaurant
2,002 results
All reviewssunset barbella vistaprivate poolbeach clubbellavista restaurantroom serviceevery morningpink jeephibiscus flowersfresh water poolprivate casitasalt waterour honeymoonview of the baymini barregular poolmaster suite
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were nervous about safety in Mexico and felt we would stay close to Las Brisas for that bit of security. Before long we were going everywhere seeing the cliff divers, swimming w/ dolphins etc... everyone in Acapulco was very attentive and concerned about our level of satisfaction. The Army in tactical gear at various points increased the feeling of safety too. All good stuff in Acapulco. Now, Las Brisas was a dream come true. Over the top service and quality and genuine care for our desires makes Las Brisas the best. We booked 3 nights in the private pool casitas, total bill was under 600.00 w/ taxes tips etc... through Hotels.com Wow, what a value. Beautiful views [understated], great service, the food was excellent. We ate at Las Brisas morning buffet every morning, with breathtaking views. The BellaVista evening restaurant was excellent as well, with the best view of the sunset we have seen. The pink Jeeps took us everywhere in the place and were very convenient. The Beach club was the nicest assortment of pools we have seen, wish we could have stayed to have lunch at the seaside restaurant in the beach club too. Wow. Eduardo and the staff all exceeded our needs and wants. We did also do a night in the indoor/outdoor master suite, Wow again. Marco is the guy to get with for city tours and diving shows etc... located in the lobby, he took care of everything. Gilly was our tourguide and he was most accomodating and even had the divers come to us for questions and pictures. He has all the good connections. And a gorgeous little baby girl Abigail. A fact we found out while we were there, This is travel season for the folks in Mexico also. We did have many folks around us from Mexico City. Point is that even Mexico comes to Las Brisas and Acapulco when traveling. Kind of a no brainer. We brought a flat of water to drink in case we needed it. Nope. They have Walmart in town. You can get everything you want after you get here to put into your fridge. You have to do the swimming with dolphins tour. They had us pet them etc... but they also set it up so we can dance with them, and they pushed us across the aqua arena and got to kiss them etc... all on dvd to bring back with us. only 130.00 per person roughly. Can't get close to the values in the US that we got over there. As we told everyone, it was our first time, it will not be our last. Even customs was easier in Mexico than in Houston when we landed. My Name is Scot Slotten, I stayed in rooms 356 and 469. I say this so you know, this isn't some marketing typer inventing a review. we stayed from 8-3 through 8-7. Don't be nervous, don't bring your own water, ha ha. The whole thing is good stuff. Thanks again to Las Brisas, and the whole city of Acapulco for making this trip so much more than we ever expected.

Room Tip: we left the a/c on the whole time, the views in all the rooms is more than you can ask for. this picture is our daytime view from # 469 at night the whole city is lit up like a X-mas tree. Breathtaking
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scot S
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear Guest:

We deeply appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at Las Brisas Acapulco and to know you found our services up to the standards that you expected.

Thank your also for writing your opinion about Las Brisas Acapulco on Trip Advisor and for letting people, who may be considering to stay with us, know our hotel is one of the best. We were glad to read you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool casita, our Private La Concha Beach Club, as well as our Restaurants Bella Vista and El Tulipan.
We will be looking forward to welcome you back sometime in a near future.

Warmest regards from this Pink and White Paradise , your "home-away-from-home".

Cordially yours:

Guest Services

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The biggest asset of this hotel is the location, the view. It's simply gorgeous. Yes, the bungalows are a bit dated, but who cares at such a location....

I did not feel anything about insecurity. The main disos are nearby and entertainment was fun as usual. Do not be frighted by such travel warnings.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

Thank you again for sharing your trip with others who may be considering a stay with us. Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again and again, receive warm regards from Pink and White Paradise.

Guest Services.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had an amazing week at Las Brisas Acaoulco. We actually had a time share reserved at Fiesta Americana after our first 2 days at Las Brisas, and after 1 day we came back to Las Brisas for the rest of the week.
The private pool in our own Casita was awesome. The views were awesome. The staff was awesome. The food was good, but not awesome. The room and grounds were spotless.

Room Tip: Go for the private pool, not the shared pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear Guest:

Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

Just a short note to thank you very much for your wonderful review sent to Trip Advisor. We are all happy to read your comments, since they show us we are on the right direction in guest satisfaction.

receive warm regards from pink and white paradise.

Guest Services.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I just recently returned from Acapulco and stayed at Las Brisas as I always do.What a wonderful resort .I usaully stay in a Brisa Beach Club Casita,but since it was my birthday I decided to stay in a Suite with a indoor/outdoor pool,what a breathtaking view,a great pool and the suite was immaculate,you would just have to had been there to appreciate it.The day of my Birthday the staff of the resort made me feel like I was part of their family (Which they normaly do anyway).That evening I dined at Bella Vista the resort's restaurant which in my opinoin has the most beautiful view in all of Acapulco (Actually all of Mexico.) and the food is always excellent,what a great place to spend an evening.It seems to me Las Brisas is more beautiful each time I visit no matter what time of the year I am there.The sad thing is when I have to return to Houston,it is always a very emotional time for me .It is getting harder and harder for me to travel to other places in Mexico when Las Brisas is always on my mind.
I have been using Roberto Alarcon for all my transportation needs and tours since my last trip in February.I got his name from contributers on Trip Advisor whom I rely on when I travel.The day I traveled To Acapulco we had storms delaying all the flights and it was great comfort to be able to talk to Roberto and keep him updated on my flight and of course he was there when I finally arrived that evening.I am a huge admirer of Diego Rivera's mural in Old Acapulco and Saturday morning Roberto picked me up and off we went to see it again among others sites we visited.Roberto is a true professional at what he does and his knowledge of Acapulco and Mexico's culture is priceless.
I fished two days while I was there and I always fish with Chuy (Jesus Ruiz ) who owns Blue Water Sportfishing whom I have fished with for many years and as always he flies the Texas flag while I am there which is a nice touch.The weather and seas were just perfect both days.People do not realize how beautiful the coastline is in that area looking at it from offshore,and how much wildlife is offshore sometimes it is like a Discovery Channel documentry.The second day something big got into our spread and hooked up ,we never saw the fish.Two hours and twenty eight minutes later I got it to leader (The longest I have ever fought a fish before was 32 minutes.),it was a huge Sail Fish that Chuy estimated at 150lb to 160lb class,what happened was when she first struck she apparently spit the bait and foul hooked herself right behind the gill plate (She acted like she never knew she was hooked that is why she did all the runs when she would get near the boat.)what an epic battle.It is a real pleasure to fish with a captain that is concerned about the Billfish conservation and all the other fish,turtles,and other wildlife of the sea which is being extremely challenged currently as ever before.
As I said in my last review it does not get any better than this.

Viva La Mexico
Thomas Harris
Houston ,Texas
U.S.A.

Room Tip: As I said in my last review in February always stay in the Brisas Beach Club Casitas or higher.I like the rooms with the bay and Pacific view combined.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 56003Thomas_H
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool, Club La Concha and the restaurant Bella Vista.
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us.

Thank you again for sharing your trip experience with others who may be considering to stay
with us.

Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again and again we send you warmest regards from this Pink and White Paradise.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This paradise is wonderful. Just about every villa has its own pool. You get rose petals in there every day and breakfast delivered every morning. The staff are all wonderful. You can hire a jeep if you like to get into town. Easy vacationing at this place.

The beach club is a drive away but they take you there. Also if you want to get any sundries for the room, you have to go into the city centre but not a big deal. Some great upscale restaurants a short taxi ride away if you want some super views of the bay.

I highly recommend this place for exclusivity and privacy.

Room Tip: The beach club is across the road and down a hill into a property owned by the hotel. Not convenient to keep going to the room from there. So pack up your beach bag and plan to spend the day at the beach club - they have a beach bar and restaurant as well - awesome food and drink. Snorkelling is available as well.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HarveyNYC
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

This is Just a short note to thank you very much for sending your comments to Trip Advisor.

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your trip to this Pink and White Paradise, "your-home-away-from-home", Las Brisas Acapulco and we were all delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us specially your casita with its private pool .

Thank you again for your nice comments and we will be looking forward to the pleasure of hosting you again in a not too distance future.

Warmest regards from sunny Las Brisas Acapulco