“Las Brisas was best part of Mexico trip”

Las Brisas Acapulco
Ranked #4 of 167 Hotels in Acapulco
Atlanta, Georgia
“Las Brisas was best part of Mexico trip”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had an amazing week at Las Brisas Acaoulco. We actually had a time share reserved at Fiesta Americana after our first 2 days at Las Brisas, and after 1 day we came back to Las Brisas for the rest of the week.
The private pool in our own Casita was awesome. The views were awesome. The staff was awesome. The food was good, but not awesome. The room and grounds were spotless.

Room Tip: Go for the private pool, not the shared pool.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Guest:

Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

Just a short note to thank you very much for your wonderful review sent to Trip Advisor. We are all happy to read your comments, since they show us we are on the right direction in guest satisfaction.

receive warm regards from pink and white paradise.

Guest Services.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Hungarian first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I just recently returned from Acapulco and stayed at Las Brisas as I always do.What a wonderful resort .I usaully stay in a Brisa Beach Club Casita,but since it was my birthday I decided to stay in a Suite with a indoor/outdoor pool,what a breathtaking view,a great pool and the suite was immaculate,you would just have to had been there to appreciate it.The day of my Birthday the staff of the resort made me feel like I was part of their family (Which they normaly do anyway).That evening I dined at Bella Vista the resort's restaurant which in my opinoin has the most beautiful view in all of Acapulco (Actually all of Mexico.) and the food is always excellent,what a great place to spend an evening.It seems to me Las Brisas is more beautiful each time I visit no matter what time of the year I am there.The sad thing is when I have to return to Houston,it is always a very emotional time for me .It is getting harder and harder for me to travel to other places in Mexico when Las Brisas is always on my mind.
I have been using Roberto Alarcon for all my transportation needs and tours since my last trip in February.I got his name from contributers on Trip Advisor whom I rely on when I travel.The day I traveled To Acapulco we had storms delaying all the flights and it was great comfort to be able to talk to Roberto and keep him updated on my flight and of course he was there when I finally arrived that evening.I am a huge admirer of Diego Rivera's mural in Old Acapulco and Saturday morning Roberto picked me up and off we went to see it again among others sites we visited.Roberto is a true professional at what he does and his knowledge of Acapulco and Mexico's culture is priceless.
I fished two days while I was there and I always fish with Chuy (Jesus Ruiz ) who owns Blue Water Sportfishing whom I have fished with for many years and as always he flies the Texas flag while I am there which is a nice touch.The weather and seas were just perfect both days.People do not realize how beautiful the coastline is in that area looking at it from offshore,and how much wildlife is offshore sometimes it is like a Discovery Channel documentry.The second day something big got into our spread and hooked up ,we never saw the fish.Two hours and twenty eight minutes later I got it to leader (The longest I have ever fought a fish before was 32 minutes.),it was a huge Sail Fish that Chuy estimated at 150lb to 160lb class,what happened was when she first struck she apparently spit the bait and foul hooked herself right behind the gill plate (She acted like she never knew she was hooked that is why she did all the runs when she would get near the boat.)what an epic battle.It is a real pleasure to fish with a captain that is concerned about the Billfish conservation and all the other fish,turtles,and other wildlife of the sea which is being extremely challenged currently as ever before.
As I said in my last review it does not get any better than this.

Viva La Mexico
Thomas Harris
Houston ,Texas
U.S.A.

Room Tip: As I said in my last review in February always stay in the Brisas Beach Club Casitas or higher.I lik...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank 56003Thomas_H
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your trip and we are all delighted to know that you liked your private pool, Club La Concha and the restaurant Bella Vista.
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us.

Thank you again for sharing your trip experience with others who may be considering to stay
with us.

Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again and again we send you warmest regards from this Pink and White Paradise.

NYC
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This paradise is wonderful. Just about every villa has its own pool. You get rose petals in there every day and breakfast delivered every morning. The staff are all wonderful. You can hire a jeep if you like to get into town. Easy vacationing at this place.

The beach club is a drive away but they take you there. Also if you want to get any sundries for the room, you have to go into the city centre but not a big deal. Some great upscale restaurants a short taxi ride away if you want some super views of the bay.

I highly recommend this place for exclusivity and privacy.

Room Tip: The beach club is across the road and down a hill into a property owned by the hotel. Not convenien...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HarveyNYC
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
This is Just a short note to thank you very much for sending your comments to Trip Advisor.

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your trip to this Pink and White Paradise, "your-home-away-from-home", Las Brisas Acapulco and we were all delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us specially your casita with its private pool .

Thank you again for your nice comments and we will be looking forward to the pleasure of hosting you again in a not too distance future.

Warmest regards from sunny Las Brisas Acapulco

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stayed here in January 2012 and it has to be one of the best places I've ever stayed!. The staff were incredibly friendly and couldn't help you enough. The rooms were fantastic with your own private pool, dinner in the restaurant was divine with mango daiquiri to match. Don't miss out on the sunset at the top resort bar. Love the jeep concept too. Incredible views over Acapulco from where ever you are in the resort! And make sure you get to the private beach - we nearly couldn't be bothered but I almost thing that was the best part. You almost don't need to leave the resort. I will one day be back to Acapulco just so I can stay here again! Can't recommend it enough!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank RenaeG76
, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Guest:

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your trip and we
are all delighted to know that you enjoyed your casita.

Thank you again for your nice comments and we look forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near-future.

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you are looking for someplace to connect with someone you love this is the place ! Where else can you go with spectacular views & private pools. Muy bueno !!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

Thank you again for sharing your trip with others who may be considering a stay with us. Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again and again,receive warm regards from pink and white paradise.

Riga, Latvia
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We have recently returned from an amazing staying at Las Brisas hotel in Acapulco. It was spectacular! We have our own pool, nice view to Acapulco bay, room was fabulous. We traveled around Mexico, and I need to say that this hotel Las Brisas in Acapulco was the best one, what we have in all our trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Greetings from beautiful Acapulco:

Just a short note to thank you very much for your wonderful review sent to Trip
Advisor. We are all happy to read your comments, since they show us we are
on the right direction in guest satisfaction.

Thank you again for sharing your trip with others who may be considering a stay
with us. Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again and again,
receive warm regards from pink and white paradise.

Portugal
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I’ve stayed over at this property for only a weekend and I left thrilled with the experience. Great welcome at check-in with a complimentary margarita. My casita had a private swimming pool and an outstanding view to the Acapulco bay. Room was very nice and very well equipped in general. Beach Club restaurant had a very pleasant service and great view. The natural swimming pools were amazing and the snacks served very nice, could have a larger selection of snacks. For dinner and breakfast we joined another two different restaurants, both with great views and mainly the breakfast one with an excellent level of service. Could have more vegetarian options at the restaurant menus however the Chef at the Bellavista restaurant prepared the best vegetarian lasagna ever. Definitely a memorable stay and a Hotel that I plan to go back. Thank you all!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Greetings from this beautiful Pink and White Paradise !

Just a short note to thank you very much for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay .

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your private pool casita, our international gourmet food at our restautante Bella Vista as well as the wonderful view of Acapulco Bay.

Thank you again for posting your experience and we will be looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in a not too distant future to this "your-home-away-from-home" LAS BRISAS ACAPULCO .