“Glad I was finally able to go here”
Review of Las Carolinas

Las Carolinas
Ranked #106 of 374 Restaurants in Acapulco
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went to Las Carolinas tonight on a wednesday with a group of 8. We were seated promptly and service was good.

One other group of 8 and a party of 4 was all that was dining on this evening. The restaurants capacity is about 32. On the weekends I would recommend dining early or to have a reservation so as to not be dissappinted.

Many TA members have dined here and have been tellng me to go for years. I have to say it was worth the wait.

From the ceasar salad to the beef empanadas my wifes chicken dish and my steak were outstanding. The guacamole served here with the entrees are terrific.

My daughters had a hamberger Tortilla soup and steak tacos all wonderful and final bill 835 peso. Not bad at all we will return

3  Thank truck2chief

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Went about 2-3 in the afternoon and had great service and food. Ribeyes were the best we have had in years better than La Mansion. Luis and crew do a wonderful job. Next will be the ribs!

3  Thank Lagotex
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I frequent this restaurant as the food is very good and imo cheaply priced for what you get. They have a rb eye steak that is as good or better than La Mansion and half the price. They also offer a T bone which is great and a grilled chicken breast that is out of this world. The restarant is small, seating maybe 30-35 people at most, the service is great and the atmosphere is calming and tranquil. Dinner for two usually is about $550 pesos including drinks.
The restaurant is located on the street behind La Gran plaza and fairly easy to find: Go up Wilfredo Massieu pass the La Gran Plaza one block, make a right turn and go one block ( on the corner is a bakery "Mejor the Francia" turn left here and the restaurant id on your right in the hotel San Juan. Well worth the trip.

10  Thank LiveinAca
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We both had the rib eye and found it to be very, very good. The wine list was outstanding. We will be back.
Ouw waiter spoke English and was very helpful.

9  Thank MMclubguy
Reviewed February 24, 2012

On my first visit three of us dined on rib eye steaks, ceasar salad and onion soup. We all stated that the steaks were excellent. For dessert we had the baked apples with caramel sauce and found it too¨"die for".
We returned a second time and again found the meal to be outstanding.
One must explain to the waiter carefully how you desire your meat to be cooked.

6  Thank MiketheCop