“Good German food, great place for a world cup match!”
Review of Raquel's

Raquel's
Ranked #101 of 348 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

After a leisurely walk around the zócalo, we stopped at D'Raquel's for lunch. Had great schnitzel and sausage with potatoes, and an outdoor big screen TV to watch the world cup. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. Good stuff!

6  Thank sgoss2

Reviewed March 29, 2014

on a whim finally made it to Raquel's after hearing about this place from other people I know- went for breakfast with 2 friends - there were maybe a dozen people already seated and we sat at the last table available. That morning there was only one waitress waiting on everyone and the wait was comfortable- coffe was tepid and tasteless and odorless -2 out of 3 blah food- 1 was good enough.. Maybe the ribs for dinner would be a better experience.

2  Thank travelgal1941
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The ribs are the best I ever had in Acapulco. The staff is always friendly and the sauerkraut is homemade by Wolfgang. We shall keep on returning.

1  Thank Stash1962
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We visited this location several times this year for the ribs and we must say that they are as good as any we have had in Chicago or Kansas City.
Wolfgang prepares them so they are cooked just right and the sauce he prepares is excellent and the price is right.

Breakfast here is a delight.

3  Thank MMclubguy
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This has always been one of my favorite restaurants in Acapulco.

This year I dined there four times in the evening and on three occasions I ordered the ribs and once the weiner schnitzel. The ribs are as good as any I have had back in the US, which cost three times as much and do not taste as good. I also love their saurerkraut.

I also have had the breakfasts on many, many occasions and they are an all time bargain. I am not aware where one can go and have a fruit dish,spinich omelete, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee for 55 pesos other than this location.

Highly recommended..