“Great Cheap, Local Cuisine”
Review of El Zorrito

El Zorrito
Ranked #69 of 351 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 20, 2012

The concierge at our restaurant recommended this place when we inquired about a local, "real" Mexican food place. It was exactly what we were looking for. Relaxed atmosphere, outdoor seating, good enchiladas, attentive wait staff, all for a very low price.

1  Thank Stacypay

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I had the beef fajitas. Well prepared, good service. Ambience is not upscale rather very local and traditional. Magician was a nice touch as the end.
Geotag: http://maps.google.com/?source=friendlink&q=16.861319,-99.879885(El%20Zorrito)

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We go there often for a late night pork torta.
They give you corn chips and salsa to start.
The torta is huge with a lot of meat. Almost a meal in itself. And cheap. Maybe 35 pesos?
Service has always been very fast, although not overly friendly. Serious and efficient.
If you have enough people at your table to make it worth his time, the magician will come over for a show. A tip is expected.
If you sit too close to the front sidewalk, you will have to listen to the poor old musician on the street. I applaud him for working very hard.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

We went into the El Zorito located across from the Emporio Hotel. I ordered a steak and my companion ordered something else. Several minutes later she advised me that the waiter had just removed the steak marinating in the sun on the sidewalk from the display and was taking it to the kitchen. I yelled at the waiter and inquired if that was destined for my plate and he indicated that it was. I then changed my order immediately.

I shall not return.

3  Thank easterpatti
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Went with a group of 6. We all had different things and were all happy. I had chicken fajitas that were very good and well seasoned with freshly made flour sift shells. Truly good. Had a fun time and would highly recommend despite having to remind waiter several times about drinks and refills. service saved at the end by one of the other waiters/ greeter coming to the table and doing fun magic tricks.

1  Thank H Dean H