“suprised”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Acapulco, Mexico
“suprised”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Nice place, quick service and plasent! Good food, fresh what is omportent! .-)))!!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mike C

Mississauga, Canada
“Very pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

My first time there. I ordered spaghetti bolognese. I think it was 65 pesos.
Came with large good garlic bread. Very large portion of spaghetti, and the sauce had a lot of meat in it.
And it was as good tasting to me as anything I've had in the Toronto area.
Thank goodness they had familiar chili flakes to give it some spice.
Overall, it was as good tasting and larger than the Old Spaghetti Factory in Toronto.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Elwin133
Toronto, Canada
“Great in th Zocalo”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Great Italian food from their Pizza, Lasagna, snd the largest most delicous Meatball this side of Italy. Safe clean water, owner & staff great and fantastic people watching location. Best value in Acapulco! Try it you'll keep going back!!

Georgous Toronto Canada
Chef/Restaurant Owner

• Visited March 2011
Acapulco, Mexico
“Consistently satisfying with the moderate pricing.”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

If your off a cruise ship or staying in the Zocalo area for a while this is a safe bet. Out of about 60 meals there I only had a few complaints but management was quick to solve them. From my first meal to my latest there wasn't much, if any change in the experience. I frequently ate fresh salads without incident.(though my stomach is somewhat hardened from months of calle food) I was some what disappointed with my one and only experience at one of the satellite locations in Plaza Las Palmas but I have faith a similar disappointment at the Zocalo would have been resolved once I'd broached my server about any complaint. More times than not there was someone there who spoke clear English as well.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank ACAallday
Browerville, Minnesota
“Forget Breakfast and the Pizza is Disappointing”
Reviewed March 13, 2010

When I arrived in early January and found Bob's closed I had breakfast here twice. Both times the eggs were served cold and then when I went to use the washroom the owner challenged me and demanded to know if I was a customer before allowing me to utilize the facilities.
The one time that I had pizza this year I found that I could get much better pizza at Napolit or Vesuvio.
I am so glad that Bob's has reopened.

2 Thank easterpatti