“I cant wait to go back”

Ranked #37 of 342 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Food is fresh, fast, and delicious and the service is great too. Soups and fish fillet are excellent, and they have a large selection of drinks served in Mexican styled glasses. Located on a main street, you can eat inside or outside.
Toronto, Canada
“I cant wait to go back”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

this has to be my favorite place to have a taste of their mole....just to think of this rich and delicious dish my mouth starts watering...ther is no place in acapulco better to have enchiladas de mole or mole, there is a onion soup to die for as well ,,,,i could never finishe with the list of delicious dishes,,,,owner chagua welcomes you like home,,,thank you for keeping the name of acapulco in the very high standards of food ,,,,loove it cant wa8it to be back...

Visited March 2012
2 Thank soraya H

Michigan
“Great Apps!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Drinks and apps were great, dinner was good. Taken by Benjamin Alaracon.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank chefizzix
Floral Park, New York
“Still one of the finer Mexican joints in town”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Cabrito as the last reviewer noticed does indeed have the best mole that's not home made that I have had. Either the Enchiladas verde or the Mole Oaxena (sp) is outstanding.

My wife had the fried chicken plate which was huge and very good. Plan on left overs if you order this. My daughter ordered the filet mignon and since I was not allowed to try it I assume it was terrific!!

The Mole was about 85 peso, Chicken 110, and filet about 210 for a decent piece. I would not call this high priced at all for the quality and portions given.

The Salsa provided has a good kick that continues to burn for awhile so keep it light. I didn't!!! But it was good!! If you've never been to El Cabrito it is worth the visit.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank truck2chief
Houston, Texas
“Best Mole in town!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

El Cabrito has been always been one of locals favorite places. The food is amazing! Even though the main attraction is their trademark slow roasted cabrito (baby goat), the homemade Mole is one of the best I've ever had, and trust me, I've had plenty. The last time I was there I bought one of the pre packed containers and brought it back to Houston. yes, it is that good!!!

1 Thank Pixie Ibanez I
Saint-Bruno de Montarville Québec
“Costly and average food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We went on February the 14th wit my wife her sister and her partner.
Wine was OK but over priced, the meal, mainly goat, good but not excellent for the price.
The shrimps were small, normally the 'camarones', how they call it, are bigger.
The service was good but the guy who serves the wine needs a session how to serve.
in total : good but over priced.

• Visited January 2012