“Friendly waiters, alright food”
Review of La Tortuga

La Tortuga
Ranked #34 of 363 Restaurants in Acapulco
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is alright, the waiters do have a fantastic attitude, They recognized me when I came back and were happy to see me. I recommend going here if you are on a budget since the prices are quiet reasonable.

3  Thank Paco R

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We dine at Tortuga at least during our yearly time share visit to Aca. Despite moving from a garden spot up the hill to a smaller space a few years ago, the food and service remain excellent. I always get the fish with garlic sauce, served with rice and veggies. And even when we decline dessert, they'll bring complimentary after-dinner drinks to enjoy.

4  Thank PickyEditor
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I seem to get the same thing all the time.

The combo platter is a large plate consisting of Arrachera, Chilis rellanos, Tacos, Enchiladas, and chicken tostados. An Appetzer of La tortuga salad completes the order. A great meal!!.

4  Thank truck2chief
Reviewed January 15, 2013

we spent a week in acapulco and one day we did a tour of the city with Roberto Alarcon. he took us to this place and we loved. For 175 pesos, we had so much to eat. it was great

3  Thank tony2905
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We had the beef that was sliced thin. Not sure about the hygiene as the kitchen looked like it could use a good scrub. Also, food temps and cross contamination could have been an issue. But good flavor and good service.!

2  Thank Jordan N