“They have stolen my purse / on m'a volé mon sac”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Mariscos Pipo's

Mariscos Pipo's
Ranked #130 of 318 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Québec
“They have stolen my purse / on m'a volé mon sac”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2010

At first we noticed that they wer changing the table cothe for everybody, except us, the two only withe in the place / Second they all been served before us, some of them left and new came before we were served / My purse was stolen by the team of server / Strangely, when my husbant went for the batheroom just before leaving, my purse dissapeared....when I wlaked a few feet to sepak with the server...Strangely all 7 were there in line listenning to waht I have to say...I could of wanted another cofee??? No comprehension, no help, no compassion, no surprise...just these 7 men soudently all wanted to know what I have to say....I realised that they all knew...Within 30 minutes more than 2000$ canadian were taken fron my card..but worst my camera and all my souvenirs. Plus the food was not great...just eatable. NOT recommended. It happened at the end of January 2010. Thanks to share the word, Merci de partager cette information, Gracias.

3 Thank Maryasz