La Cabana de Caleta
Ranked #28 of 351 Restaurants in Acapulco
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

....we loved every minute. We had a fabulous waiter, Melo. The food and the service was second to none. Really cannot wait till next year

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Although I have been going to La Cabana for over 20 years, I have never tried this recipe before. I never heard about it until this year. Good friends who stay in this area and frequent the restaurant told me about this rolled fish fillet, stuffed with shrimp and cheese and smothered in a thick, spicy-sweet mango sauce. The reason I never saw this before is because it is only on the " Spanish menu". I have tried just about everything on the English menu and now I must check the Spanish menu to see if there are any more hidden gems to discover. This dish is "Fillete Relleno En Salsa de Mango".

1  Thank Canamigo
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is a great spot to hang out. We went there for dinner with friends based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Everyone loved it. I had the chicken cordon blue - which I figured was a gusty move given that most of the fare was Mexican. It was delicious. The chicken was tender and moist and oozing with cheese and ham. A friend ordered the muscles and loved them. My husband ordered the shrimp curry and snarfed them down.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family and friends spent the day here Sunday and as always the staff at LaCabana does a great job.

The Shark quesadillas are as good as usual and so were the chicken tacos. Cervesa up a few peso from 2013 but for places on the beach still a good deal.

Will return next week.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is a jewel. Try to go mid afternoon and enjoy the beach crowd. Food is always great and consistent trip after trip