“Food is tasteless!!”

Ranked #30 of 376 Restaurants in Acapulco
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Food looks great but it is tasteless, only a few things on the menu are the selected items to come to this place, excelent service and staff attitud, price is fair but i was expecting more. Restaurant is really quiet and has a lovely ocean view, administration should work on food taste.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We didn't know what to expect when our guide, Max Salinas, brought us to Caleta Beach. The surrounding was so very pleasant and despite the fact we were already on vacation, I felt as if it was a special time. I was pleased with the cleanliness of La Cabana de Caleta and appreciated the hand sanitizer at the door. The server was pleasant and the food was excellent. My fish in wine sauce was wonderful and much more than I could eat. We were surprised at the price to find that it was amazingly inexpensive. It was fun to "people watch" and I could see that other patrons seemed to be enjoying their lunch as much as we were.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food quality is poor and the service the same.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I have been going to La Cabana with family and friends for the past 5 years. They have the best frozen margaritas at an affordable price. The service is great; the setting is charming, and the food is very good and reasonably priced. La Cabana is always on our "must do" list.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Spending afternoons here on playa Caleta always an interesting day especially with many friend.

The Garlic fish with rice and vegetable medley is as usual fresh and flavorful. The pollo tacos with Guac and frijoles delicious. I didn't get the Ceveche this year but it looked great.

The prices may have risen slighly from What I recall especially cervesa 3-4 peso but a great day about 30 USD for 3.

Tip:I advise if you like your toes in the sand to arrive before 11am. It was full by Noon.
This was a Monday no less.

1  Thank truck2chief