See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We were regulars in this hotel. But not anymore!

Pros:

-awesome bed. Extremely comfy.
-good service from staff in the breakfast area.
-better rooms from left wing of you have the main entrance behind you.

Cons:
-too pricey for quality
-old rooms
-old decorations
-not super clean
-sometimes you'd get good amenities. Other days just wouldn't get complete service.
-wifi doesn't work everywhere in the hotel. Or simply wouldn't work.
-WC would get stuck!
-continental breakfast is too simple. If you want more you have to pay.
-reception people used to be nice and let us get a late check out from time to time. This would accommodate perfectly in our traveling schedule. However, the last time because of the change of management, they said "It wasn't possible". This is not annoying since these are the rules. We understand. However, The RUDE attitude was annoying! The receptionist called and said in a rude and annoying attitude "Bring the key to reception personally, asap". When in this hotel leaving the key at the room and calling that you were leaving was enough. The key it was brought and explained that we were regulars and this attitude was not accepted. So we would never come back. They didn't apologize at all. Disappointing!

The only reason to stay here for is was the bed and the friendly staff. After our experience we wouldn't stay here anymore.

I don't recommend it.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
ClaudiaCadena, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Saltillo Eurotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for your commments, Be sure that all you observations will be take seriously
in your next visit to Saltilo we well greet you with a warm welcome.
Kind regards

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have tried to stay at this hotel twice. Both times I have made the reservation online. The first time I tried to stay there I was told that only a certain part of the hotel had internet service. I agreed to stay even though I given a room in the non-internet part of the hotel. Now bear in mind that Choice Hotels website advertises that there is high speed WiFi included in the stay. I would have been ok with being able to use the WiFi in the lobby area, but it did not work there either.

As I tried to eat dinner prior to going to the room I had to wait almost 45 minutes for my food to arrive, all while undertaking a futile attempt to connect to the internet. After that activity I opted to go elsewhere for the evening.

Due to the convenience of this property being near the location for my work I opted to give it another try. This time I booked online, and before doing so called the hotel and was assured perfectly working internet service. Upon checking in, I was again informed that there was "no internet" in the area of the hotel I was to be given a room in. I opted to leave and cancel my stay.

This time they tried to charge my credit card after not fulfilling the claims made on the Choice Hotels websites. Honestly, the experience at this hotel was a complete waste of time. I travel for business and require access to the internet. If this service is not offered, it should not be advertised. Not to mention the location trying to bill me for a cancelled reservation for a service they claimed to provide. Will not waste my time at this place again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ike C
ClaudiaCadena, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Saltillo Eurotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Sir,

CLAUDIA CADENA
E Commerce Director of Sales
Quality Inn & Suites Saltillo Eurotel
844 4388888

Reviewed July 14, 2010

Room is loud, I could hear babies and TVs all night long, the carpet is wet do to the AC leak.
One day I waited 1:15 minutes for a plate of steamed vegetables. It eventually arived cold.
Today, I actually had a dead animal skin in a club sandwich, I threw up on spot. This is just outrageous. When I took to kitchen and the manager, the lady who saw it amost thre up herself!
The waiters are literally asking you for a tip, even after you wait over an hour.

I would not recomend this hotel to anyone, seriously. It is not even a good deal to be worth considering.
I hated my stay there, even tho I am usually not very picky, at all.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank nostojic
Reviewed July 27, 2008

I recently stayed 5 days at the American Eurotel in Saltillo on business. The rooms were nice in the style of typical American hotel chains. The service was excellent, the breakfast good (included in the room cost) and the hotel meet my needs for business. The air conditioning worked well, the water plentiful and hot, the room quiet and the beds comfortable (all surprisingly good for Mexico hotels). All that said, the hotel lacks character, style and closeness to the central district (cab ride, too far to walk). Nothing special, but then again nothing surprising. Good choice for business travel without the ned for anything extra.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 7, 2005

The hotel was not bad by Mexican standards but for the price they charge one can get a regular hotel room anywhere in the USA or Canada for a fraction of the cost. Not recommended if you want a good deal.

• Stayed: October 2005