“The best choice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Nogales
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2010

I never expected to find such a safe and clean hotel in Nogales in Mexico. Clean and spacious rooms, great service, efficient staff, great location, free WiFi with a good connection, 24 hour guard at the gate - I will recommend Hotel Marques de Cima for everyone.I spent a month at this hotel and it was a very good choice.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank siemula

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2010

I went to the US Consulate for business and the hotel was very close to it. I found the room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The price was excellent , love the free internet especially since I needed it for work. Definitely would return.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank HotelSlave
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2010

I tried staying in this hotel because of its proximity to US Embasy after staying at another upper scale Mexican Chain hotel on other ocations, I was pleasently surprised and would definitely recomend it, it has all the basic necessities for a basic and eficient stay. The free Wi-Fi is very good

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank visithog
Ajijic, Jalisco
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

You never know what to expect when you check in a Hotel In Mexico. The Marques de Cima is a great choice. Clean, comfortable king size bed with nice crisp clean sheets. This is how I found my large room. In addition to a TV with great picture and functional remote the room was quiet, I was on the 4th floor. Plenty of towels, two bottles of free water waiting for me. Clean bath room with a shower no tub. Free WiFi with a great connection. And most important I felt safe and secure they have a 24 hour guard to watch your car and he even walked me to my room. All for $495 pesos which I charged on my American Express. Its not likely that when in Nogales I would stay anywhere else. Your one consideration may be that it is a 4 story hotel with no elevator. You do have level parking and entry on the 1st and 3rd floor. Questions (--).

• Liked — Safe, Clean, Free WiFi, location, Cost
  • Disliked — No elevator
  • Stayed January 2010
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Travllwithme
ARIZONA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2009

Everytime I Visit NOGALES I Call Ahead To Reserve A Room At This Hotel Because Its Cheap! Only $45 u.s. Dollars.. And They Provide Us With A Great SERVICE! Clean Rooms 24/7 With Clean Cozy Sheets On The Beds And Ofcourse We Like That They Offer FREE WiFi!! I Take My Laptop Everywhere I Go.. So Its Always a Great Stay!

Phone # [--]

They had a WebSite But Its No Longer In Service!

• Liked — THE CLEANNINESS!!
  • Disliked — 4-5 STAIR CASES...PEOPLE STAY WAY UP THERE! ITS GOOD EXERCISE THOUGH! LOL
  • Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Hello,
We are just getting a hand of this trip advisor tool and are now answering some of our reviews, we apologize for the delay. We wish to thank you for your wonderful comments and also want to let you know we work hard every day to provide better service to our guests. We also want to let you know that we have a new website that has been working since the cancelation of the old one. The name is basically the same, you just need to take out the word hotel in front of it and that will take you to our web site. If you need to get in touch with us please check out our contact information here on trip advisor or go to our web site, I would me more than glad to personally take care of you before your arrival and during your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nogales
Hotel San Carlos
Fray Marcos De Niza
#5 of 7 in Nogales
Quality Hotel Americana Nogales
BEST WESTERN Sonora Inn & Suites

Been to Hotel Marques de Cima? Share your experiences!