“Good value”

Hotel Marques de Cima
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Nogales
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I went to Nogales for a medical appointment and found the staff at the Hotel Marques de Cima to be very professional and helpful. I called before leaving Scottsdale and made reservations and was given a discount. The hotel is not right in downtown Nogales but it is less than 10 minutes away. The hotel is safe and patrolled. It is comparable to a nice Motel 6 in the states. I wish they had snacks available for sale on the premises. The room was adequate. Lots of hot water. Cable with movie channels. Wi-fi was a bit slow but worked. Bed a bit stiff and the pillows too hard. So next time I will bring my own. With the money I saved at this hotel I was able to buy more meds that I needed. I recommend it if you want a nice place to stay at an affordable price and you don't mind being 10 minutes away from the center of town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AndroideSanin
There are newer reviews for Hotel Marques de Cima

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Have traveled Mexico from all corners but never have stayed in Nogales. Without sufficient planning I needed a room and stayed at this facility based solely upon tripadvisor reviews.The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable.The hotel has free wifi, private parking, security, and is centrally located. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LMtortugas
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed here on business last month and I had a pleasurable stay. The rooms were nice and comfortable, and very quiet. The free wifi was great, specially for work and streaming movies and such. There was also plenty of parking, and there seemed to be a security guard every night. The staff was nice and efficient, and prompt. The only downside, 5 floors and no elevator.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the 1st or 3rd floors, both have rooms you can just drive too with no stairs, also...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank znugz
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Hello,
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We want to let you know we are working hard in providing all the services our guest demand and hope to accomplish this in the timeliest manner. We thank you for choosing Hotel Marques De Cima on your recent visit to Nogales and hope to see you back with us again. Please feel free to call in advance and ask for me to ensure you get a room in the first or 3rd floor on your next visit.
Carlos Jimenez R
Assistant Manager

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days, this month. The hotel is huge, clean and spacious. There were police in the ground floor almost 24 hours, which made the place very safe. It was only 5 minutes drive to the US Consulate(can even walk in 15-20 min). you can walk to walmart or Burger king etc, with no one stopping you(general misconception that it's not safe to go alone here).... The room was maintained very clean and the internet was very fast as well.. I would definitely stay in this hotel, if I go to Nogales again. the rate is also reasonable and have a friendly staff to help you out with any questions or concerns.
--Ranga

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Ranga_Atlanta
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I never expected to find such a safe and clean hotel in Nogales in Mexico. Clean and spacious rooms, great service, efficient staff, great location, free WiFi with a good connection, 24 hour guard at the gate - I will recommend Hotel Marques de Cima for everyone.I spent a month at this hotel and it was a very good choice.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank siemula
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I went to the US Consulate for business and the hotel was very close to it. I found the room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The price was excellent , love the free internet especially since I needed it for work. Definitely would return.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank HotelSlave
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I tried staying in this hotel because of its proximity to US Embasy after staying at another upper scale Mexican Chain hotel on other ocations, I was pleasently surprised and would definitely recomend it, it has all the basic necessities for a basic and eficient stay. The free Wi-Fi is very good

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank visithog
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nogales
Fray Marcos De Niza
Fiesta Inn Nogales
#1 of 7 in Nogales
Fairfield Inn & Suites Nogales
Quality Hotel Americana Nogales

Been to Hotel Marques de Cima? Share your experiences!