See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Friendly staff, prompt service, outstanding food. We were attended to immediately upon arrival and the bellhop took our luggage into our room and put up the luggage in the closet. He was quite friendly and was also bi-lingual. We ordered room service for breakfast. The staff kept calling to make sure our order was correct, from how we wanted our eggs cooked to the juices available. All in all, I would highly recommend this modern hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ALMA P, Public Relations Manager at Fiesta Inn Monterrey Fundidora, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Ms.Angelica,

Thanks for the comments that here leaves us.

We invite you to return soon to your home to serve you as you deserve.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

From the arrive to Monterrey it was a very pleasant surprise, the people in the airport, the taxi drivers and the Fiesta Inn Fundidora workers there were super friendly and courteous, we arrived super early to have our room but we used the pool deck area to relax and wait for it; well they give the room to us like 2 hrs early from the time they supposed to be ready, that was Great!!!! we stay for 4 nights and we really enjoy the Hotel and the room, one thing i really loved is that they have laminate flooring and the room smell always clean not like old carpet; the only comment i will suggest to change the name to Fiesta Inn Churubusco, because all the taxis confuse this hotel with other one with a very similar name that is really in parque Fundidora, and maybe place a bigger sign because is a little hide.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
ALMA P, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Monterrey Fundidora, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear Cinthya,.
Thanks for the comments that you leave here. We invite you to return soon to your home to serve you as you deserve.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

The entire week was full of bad things! Do not go for it, choose another hotel if you can. I was change of room 5 times in 7 days, that tells you how bad the experience was! I even extended my stay for 2 days, thinking it cannot be that bad, well it went bad as they confused my room with another room and called stating to tell me I didn't pay. Needless to say I showed my receipt and another attendant step in and found the mistake. Not a good impression!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ALMA P, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Monterrey Fundidora, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thanks for the comments that we leave here, we will be happy to work in these areas of opportunity so that in your next stay you can see an improvement.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

The Fiesta Inn Monterrey Fundidora is a good and solid business hotel. It is close the the Fundidora Park that is worth a visit. The hotel has nothing special but rooms are good and clean. Service and breakfast as well are good. For a short stay it is a good option.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I was here for 6 nights! I found dirty towels twice, dirty bed sheets twice, dirty shower mat and dirty coffee cups! Disgusting experiencing...they just apologized verbally, was not even offered a discount or a voucher for a dinner or a drink after paying 100$ per night. I do not recommend to come and stay here. My experience was awful. This was a shame!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ALMA P, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Monterrey Fundidora, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Giulio,
Thank you for your comments that we will be happy to review for improvement in these areas. It will be a pleasure to have you back in this house, and to notice a difference in the service and attention.