Quality Inn Monterrey La Fe
Safi Royal Luxury Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$126
$119
  • Pool
Camino Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$120
  • Restaurant
NH Collection Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$96
$83
  • Restaurant
Quinta Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$182
$68
$62
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 22, 2011

This hotel is really good, I would recommend it very much.
Great service, and a really good location, only 10- 15 minutes from
Airport. Free WiFi. Tuesdays - thursdays the staff makes a really good
barbecue on the Terrace for dinner. That´s a real plus for me.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I visit Monterrey frequently but only discovered this hotel for my last 3 stays. The location is great it is between downtown monterrey and the airport. The staff has always been very friendly and hotel is kept very clean. Breakfast is awesome, they have two cooks there making eggs however you like and they have a variety of foods to choose from.
The one complaint I did have were the beds, they were not comfortable a bit hard. I did not notice that the first time I stayed there, so the second time around I asked if I could be moved to another room with a softer bed, but was told that all the bed were the same. I filled out the survey before checkout, on my own, was not told to do so, and I did recommend they get softer beds. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank allycici
Reviewed November 27, 2008

Although this hotel is listed as an airport location, it is a good 10-15 minutes from the airport. The good news is that there is a shuttle, and even better, the driver was waiting for me when I arrived at the airport (waiting outside parked). Tip - be sure to call the day before to the hotel and book the shuttle. Then they'll be there when you arrive if you give them your flight time. Otherwise you could have quite a way. The check in staff are pleasant. Restaurant on site is adequate however, nothing special at all. Internet access is available at the hotel, and they have a small business centre with free internet and printers. The rooms are average, but the pillows and bed leave a lot to be desired. Tip - like man European hotels, you need to insert your room key in a slot just inside your room door to make the light fixtures work. This hotel is okay, and I'm not sure how it compares to others at Monterrey airport, but for one night I think it will be okay.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank galileocan
Reviewed July 29, 2008

I found the front desk staff very helpful and efficient.

The shuttle for the hotel always arrived at the time they promised and left puntually on time.

The rooms were clean and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank AussieCosy
Reviewed April 5, 2007

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn La Fe three times. The rooms are very nice. The second time I stayed there, I was asked to complete a survey on a computer screen at checkout. When I told them I couldn't complete the survey since it was all in Spanish, I was told I had to in order to check out. When I started asking the clerk what each question was, she got mad at me and checked me out.
The third and last time I stayed there, I was looking forward to a king size bed that I had reserved. I was given a twin size. When I went to try to change my room, the clerk told me, with a smirk, that they were sold out for the night. I told the clerk that, as a platinum member, I didn't appreciate my room being given to someone else. Her revenge was a 12:50 am phone call with a story about someone had asked for my room key but didn't know my name and if I had given permission to someone who doesn't know my name, to get a room key. At first they told me that they had given a key to the person, then they said they didn't. I didn't sleep too well after that.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business