See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 12, 2016

This has become my preferred staying option in Monterrey. Close to all industrial parks in the Apodaca . If what you are looking for is a place to rest at the end of the day after getting ready for your business commitments after a good breakfast, this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank manuelarturoq
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I enjoyed my two day stay at this hotel. It is in a good location, not far from the airport, and a good place for business travelers as well as tourists. There are shopping areas and restaurants nearby. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Clean, quiet. Internet is fine, restaurant and bar on site and shuttle to/from airport and place of business. Shopping mall just next door if there is anything you need. For easy, no frill business travel, this is a good place.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The hotel is very good located and have a nice and comfortable rooms. Front desk people are thoughtful and can help you promptly. The breakfast have good international options and included mexican food and tacos too.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Well this is a very good hotel!, great rooms! AC is very cold!, nice for the weather here in Guadalupe NL, that gets sometimes up to 100F, rooms are huge compare with the last hotel I stay (Ibis hotel Valle), the staff are very friendly always with a smile in their face, they have well in my room an iron and table to iron your own clothes which comes very handy when you are staying for a long period like me, bath is very clean! no problems there, bed! oh I love the bed!!!!, very good maybe excellent for my crooked back, to tell you the truth I never use all those pillows there are like 6 of them in the bead, tip I only use one pillow, use the smaller ones they are more sturdy the others are very soft, room service, excellent, a phone away!, kitchen is open almost all night, well I ask for a burger at 11pm and a short time later, voila! my buerger was there!, tip ask for the mushrooms burger is the best one, trust me on this one I try all of them, dont bother with the teriyaki, is not that good, theres a dresser with 4 drawers to put all your clothes in, the location, well after some years is was crappy at best, how to I know this?, easy almost all my relatives live here in Monterrey NL, but now theres a 3 story shopping mall just a 5 minutes walk from the hotel, and is beautiful, it has all types of stores, most important has a LIVERPOOL so that you can ease the cravings for shopping, and theres a food court in the 3rd floor, please try the restaurant call NORDICA, the specialty turkey legs, ask for the bacon, turkey and bacon!! what a combination!, there are 100% smoke free, which sucks because, I smoke and need to walk all the way out to get a smoke, not fair fiesta inn, sorry I have no comments on the breakfast never got one, I had to leave to work and never eat breakfast there, coffee smells good,
Internet is lagging or is slow but free wifi? is ok I guess

Room Tip: use uber for moving around the city
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business