We stayed for 4 nights and when you check in and check out goes pretty smooth. I should had suspected something was cooking. At the reception area they still run your credit card through a old fashioned outdated technology card imprinters. The hotel and flight had previously been paid in full and all the charges during the hotel stay were paid in full by cash. I kept all the receipts and I was able to get the money back through my credit card company. But when I tried to reach the hotel mangement to clarify the charges they just keep you on hold , were never able to tell why I had $288.00 extra charged to my card and did not take responsiblity.
The location of the hotel is pretty good, walking distance to Sanborns and the macro plaza.
The restaurant is all you can eat and the food is pretty good. I have to say that the hotel looks better on the pictures. Once you are inside your room you wish you can change hotels.
They should work on improving their cleaning standards the beds are not comfortable at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate the beauty of Cerro de la Silla from the spectacular architecture of the Krystal Monterrey: 9 floors with large windows onto a wonderful view of one of the country's most important cities. The hotel's entrance, with its red quarry stone arches, invites guests to an unparalleled business or pleasure experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Krystal Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Centro Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Fiesta Americana Monterrey
- Monterrey Fiesta Americana