Very spacious room with separate office area when you walk in. Liked how you could separate that area from the rest of the room. Large bathroom and it was well maintained even though it was a tad dated. Nice shower with good pressure and plenty of hot water. Common areas seemed very traditional and a tad dated, too. Overall a nice size room, got a good night's rest so no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate the beauty of Cerro de la Silla from the spectacular architecture of the Krystal Monterrey: 9 floors with large windows onto a wonderful view of one of the country's most important cities. The hotel's entrance, with its red quarry stone arches, invites guests to an unparalleled business or pleasure experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Krystal Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Centro Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Fiesta Americana Monterrey
- Monterrey Fiesta Americana