Very spacious room with separate office area when you walk in. Liked how you could separate that area from the rest of the room. Large bathroom and it was well maintained even though it was a tad dated. Nice shower with good pressure and plenty of hot water. Common areas seemed very traditional and a tad dated, too. Overall a nice size room, got a good night's rest so no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate the beauty of Cerro de la Silla from the spectacular architecture of the Krystal Monterrey: 9 floors with large windows onto a wonderful view of one of the country's most important cities. The hotel's entrance, with its red quarry stone arches, invites guests to an unparalleled business or pleasure experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Centro Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Fiesta Americana Monterrey
- Monterrey Fiesta Americana