Safi Royal Luxury Towers
NH Collection Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$96
$83
  • Restaurant
Camino Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$125
  • Restaurant
$70
$66
  • Pool
Safi Royal Luxury Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$133
$121
Safi Royal Luxury
  • Pool
Quinta Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
$150
  • Pool
Hotel Antaris Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)(Great Value!)
$62
Hotels.com
$68
$62
Priceline
All reviewsmain towerbeautiful hoteldecent varietyspoke englishviews of the mountainswater pressuresan pedroair conditionerroom was spaciousbusiness centersafilobbygraciasdowntowntaxipillowssink
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I booked one weekend for my family (wife and 3 small children). I was greatly surprised by the hotel and the staff.

Granted, the hotel location is not the best, (I.E., I would not walk outside with my family in the evening, Perhaps on mornings and noon is OK)
Although is on one of the busiest streets in the city, is very peaceful and quite inside the hotel rooms and gardens.
Our room was located in the garden which was great for my kids who wanted to be in the pool all the time.
The room was very clean, so were the linens. Bathroom was very standard was also extremely clean, water was instant hot and good pressure. A/C worked just fine in a 100F weather.

The pool was excellent for my kids, depth is 4ft 3 in which is great for kids, not too deep but still they can manage some jumps. Pool also has a small waterslide.
They keep it really clean and is heated.

Hotel staff is really friendly and helpful.
The restaurant carries a buffet which is really good. At leat the breakfast, which is the one we tasted.

I will definetively come back soon.

Room Tip: There are rooms with carpet and rooms with a wooden-like material. Rooms layout and areas are equal just the flooring changes. So If you are going to use the pool and coming and going into your room (like I did) then I would recommend that you avoid booking the rooms with carpet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Akenathon
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel is located near the city center. The access to rooms is through on several outdoor corridors, and there is a swimming pool and a garden between them. Have a walk on Morelos St. and Macroplaza is a must in Monterrey. Take care if you go out at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

simply stunning hotel in downtown monterrey. I stayed there this fall for 1 week as I had a tragic instident in my life. The staff were great the hotel was 5 out of 5. The food was delicious, it was quiet, other than a little construction next door, This hotel was like a castle inside such stunning artwork and marble the bed was cozy and comfortable. will come back

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank karen h
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed there twice during my vist to monterrey, and of the good things about this hotel it's security (very secured hotel) in Monterrey Mexico.
I have only one comment which is the breakfast it is a very traditional one not an international breakfast. I think they have to improve their dishes for breakfast and not to stick with the traditional Mexican food.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RoubaSammour
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here two nights in early September and found the accommodations to be excellent for the price. Luxurious rooms with very comfortable beds, beautiful bathrooms and a hind reclining armchair made for a comfortable stay. The desk was perfect for what I needed too. The WiFi was a bit slow at times, but the desk had an Ethernet connection which would be faster (though I did not try it)
The restaurant had excellent food, a decent variety with helpful staff. The wait staff were also very helpful, though occasionally sarcastic which I did not appreciate. The restaurant prices were a bit on the high side (probably due to the fact that more people eat in nowadays than to of nearby eating places and
watering holes) and are taking advantage of it. The location is in a hectic part of the south side of downtown and I really did not venture out into the streets much after all I was here on business. There is a nice looking park nearby but I did not have a chance to go there. A very business orientated hotel, with a high end feel at mid-range prices.I will be staying here again for sure!

Room Tip: There is a good view of the city from the upper floors.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business