Safi is a nice well mantained hotel. I've stayed at this location twice because it is a beautiful hotel. Safi has a nice pool, gym, and a nice bar to relax and have a drink or two. The rooms are very comfortable. Downtown is a couple blocks down. I highly recomend this hotel if visiting monterrey mx.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious five star hotel with services beyond your expectations, unique in Monterrey. Located in the heart of Monterrey, near iconic and trendy attractions such as Macroplaza, Santa Lucia River Walk, Barrio Antiguo, and Bishop’s Palace. Safi Royal Luxury Centro is ideal for business travelers, it's less than 10 minutes from Cintermex, the most important Exhibition and Convention Venue, and 30 minutes from the international airport. It is also ideal for families, it has beautiful gardens and a unique pool with a waterfall and slide, as well as a relaxing jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Safi Royal Luxury Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safi Royal Luxury Towers Hotel Monterrey
- Safi Royal Luxury Monterrey
- Hotel Safi Monterrey
- Safi Royal Luxury Hotel Monterrey