“Cabrito...it's great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Gran Pastor

El Gran Pastor
Ranked #7 of 918 Restaurants in Monterrey
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Fairfield Twp Ohio
“Cabrito...it's great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

First time I had Cabrito and it was great. The service was great. They kept bringing us plates of food. At one time I think I counted 14 plates and there were only two of us. We had tortilla chips, soft tortillas, baked tortillas, 3 salsa's, re-fried beans, soups and more. I had the breast meat and it was moist and tender. My friend had the shoulder. And as an American...I'm sure you'll want to know I didn't get sick afterwards :)

• Visited April 2012

Ciudad de mexico
“Best in meat at monterrey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

Not a single fault in dozens of visits. Great meat. Service. Salads. Cabrito. If they could just get rid of the tv playing football it would be perfect

• Visited April 2012
Mission, TX
“Great Cabrito!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

As a native of Monterrey, I can tell you this place has the best cabrito in the city. This is not a taco stand, like someone had mentioned in another review, this is a big fancy restaurant with amazing service and amazing food. They have cabrito(baby goat) which is the city's signature dish and great cuts of meat. All regional dishes. Good place to go with your family or on business. The best service in town.

Glendale, Arizona
“Great Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2009

I was here on business without a car and after 3 meals in the Radisson Casa Grande (not bad restaurant food), the people I was working with said I had to try Cabrito, a local dish (roasted goat). The restaurant is large, clean, plenty of waiters. They have 4 different types of Cabrito (kidney...) but I had the Pecho- breast meat. The waiter was attentive and pleasant. The meal came with flour tortillas, a salad bar, beans and fresh tortilla chips. Price was 188 pesos. I had an Indio beer and total was 224 pesos (about $18 USD).

1 Thank streykatt