This place is clean and new. The breakfast sucks since all you get is pineapple, cantelope and papaya with a small (kids size) cereal box, yougurt, bread n jelly (the bread you have to toast your self and they call that breakfast. The Restaurant "Dianas" Very over priced and not worth going to for food be prepared to spend atleast $50 us dollars on food. The hotel "buffer" is $15 us dollars and the food is not that great it's better then vending machine food but not worth the price. This place is however very convenient to get your consulate visit done since its close enough that everyone here walks to their appointments and the staff here is friendly if you ask them. Customer service in mexico does not exist so good luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Continental breakfast includes, American breakfast have an extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Ciudad Juarez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Ciudad Juarez Hotel Ciudad Juarez
- Ciudad Juarez Quality Inn