“Some good, some not so”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Selene
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Fast Food
Description: Spicy pork tacos, tortas (like a sandwiches), beef, rib, chicken, cheese.
Berlin
“Some good, some not so”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Let me try to give a more differetiated view of this place. I stayed nearby and it was my first night in town so I was looking for something quick before going to bed ...

Taqueria Selene is exactly that. Had I not read the reviews here, I would not have walked in.
Its a very simple, non-pretentious place. Forget it for a business dinner or to impress a friend. It looks somewhat like a Doner Kebap place in Berlin.

Go when you are either walking out of some party and are craving for good fast food, or when you need to be fast. Some of their tacos are delicious. Especially the Pastor, but ask for the toppings such as onions, coriander, tomato and a piece of pineapple. On the other hand, I was not impressed about the beef or chicken taco, though. Also, the options with Cheese are really heavy.

All in all, its a good fast food option, nothing pretentious but definiely worth a quick visit.

• Visited May 2014

Dallas
“Best tacos in DF.”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was with a co-worker in DF. He grew up there and this was one of his favorite places for tacos. I have to say that the Taco de Pastor were some of the best I have ever had. New for me was the Bisteck and that was awesome.

• Visited September 2012