“Outstanding Flavors!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I chose Santo Vino for our date night and our expectations were far exceeded! We have eaten at every restaurant in town and last night's meal at Santo Vino was absolutely one of the best. First off, the bread served with pesto and chipotle cream was fantastic - we had about 3 helpings of that....then, we had the mini chili rellenos filled with crab and goat cheese - delicious with a nice spicy kick (you must like spice). Our entrees were great - the flank steak for him and the lamb stew for me with yam au gratin on the side. The meal was so full of flavor, we couldn't stop talking about it even during the dinner. The great food, the intimate cozy feel of the restaurant and lovely staff made for a special night. Thanks to Chefy Dany and everyone there!

1  Thank jessicatodossantos

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Love the brightly colored, cozy little rooms. Chef himself came out to make conversation and take our order. We were delighted he tailored it to us without being asked. Food was very high quality--not to be missed. (The ONLY reason I rate La Casita a bit higher as the best restaurant in Todos Santos is because La Casita made us feel like family.)

Reviewed May 16, 2012

My 21 year old daughter and myself had the delightful experience of cooking a huge meal with Chef Dany. He was entertaining, informative and very comfortable in giving all his secrets to a great meal. We actually prepped, cooked and ate a multi-course meal, customized to our food prefferences, with each course expertly paired with wines from Mexico. Definitely worth it for both of us. We love this restaurant, the food, and of course the Chef. I cannot wait to do this again on my next trip down there.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We had no idea that this would be such a hit, service, drinks and food were all wonderful

Reviewed April 18, 2012

This chef has it going on. We have tried nearly all the top TripAdvisor restaurants in Todos and SantoVino is best all around food we have experienced. We started with prosciutto mushroom appetizer with goat cheese and chorizo. We also split an organic salad. We asked the waiter for a Mexican wine pairing and he obliged with a good tempranillo suggestion. My wife had fresh mahi mahi and I tried the turkey and mushroom enchilada. What impresses me most is the chef is clearly goin for flavor and not quantity of food (as so many restaurants here seem to do). For dessert we had the outstanding flour less chocolate cake and the incredibly flavored milkshake. For the foodies try the milkshake I have Never tasted anything like that - who new avocado and tequila could be infused into a dessert - kudos to the chef! Only observations of distraction to our culinary bliss was one of the waiters decided to start whistling on the sidewalk to people and the pillows on the chairs are awkward to sit on. Ambience of restaurant is good with its quaint charm. Top notch dining experience.