“Exceeded Expectations!”

La Sirena Eco-Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The only true Eco-Adventures in Todos Santos! We are a non-profit environmental conservation organization offering Swim with Whale Sharks, Kayaking and Snorkel Tours, Sea Turtle Voluntourism, Whale Watching! Contact us to plan your next Baja adventure!
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My wife and I had an excellent time paddling & snorkeling on June 19th. I confess to being a wimp when it comes to snorkeling in the ocean but there were enough fish to look at that I was able to ignore my irrational fear. It was an easy paddle in stable kayaks alongside some beautiful coastline.

1  Thank noyokid

Reviewed June 25, 2012

La Sirena Eco-Adventures partners with Tortugueros Las Playitas so you can observe the magnificant Leatherback nesting in Todos Santos. Hatchling releases are free family events your kids will love!