“Interesting Place”

Sky Lounge Bar
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: On the third floor terrace of the Guaycura Boutique Hotel is the Sky Lounge Bar, our visitors are invited to rest from the hustle and bustle while enjoying the view, where the desert, an incredibly colorful oasis and the colossal Pacific Ocean unite with a stunning sunsets combining a refreshing cocktail or a glass of wine with relaxing background music. Visitors will be able to enjoy an exceptional view while savoring an excellent lunch and appetizer menu which goes from the very traditional Enchiladas Verdes and Tortilla Soup to lighter meals, such as Fish Cebiche, freshly caught by local fishermen, classic BBQ ribs and our chef´s personal twist: Cochinita Pibil Nachos.
Des Moines, IA
“Interesting Place”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch and decided to try a salad. While both salads were works of art they were just okay in taste. The service was good, but we were the only diners in the entire place. They do accept credit cards. We would like to try the place again for dinner.

Visited January 2014

Littleton, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They put the SMALL in small plates”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The view is nice but I fell like we really got ripped off. We went to the roof top deck to see the sunset have drinks and food. Upon arrival we asked our server about the price of house wines by the glass. He said about 18 or 19 pesos per glass (his English was perfect). We ordered. 2 glasses of house White and then a bottle of house red. The tapa menu said what we ordered would be 60 pesos per item.
The small plates were incredibly small. My mini burger had a totally stale bun. The short rib mashed potatoes and broccoli item could have been eaten in a single bite.
The check arrived with the glasses of wine at 80 pesos per glass and the tapas at 70 pesos per item. We left feeling very hungry and ripped off.

• Visited January 2014
montana
“Loved the rooftop seating”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stopped by for sunset drinks and an appetizer. The tacos were very good and the sunset was fantastic. It was a great way to welcome the evening in.

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Exquisite meal in every way!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

For our 11-day stay in Todos Santos, we ate out about every other night and cooked in our casita the other nights. On my husband's birthday, I wanted something special and this place was absolutely perfect! The ambiance was romantic and comfortable, the food was outstanding and the chef himself came out to speak with us, making sure we were satisfied. The service was excellent and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place for anyone visitng the lovely pueblo of Todos Santos.

Vail, Colorado
“Hidden gem in Todos Santos”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Having moved to Todos Santos 2 months ago, I have had the pleasure of testing my palette to all the fine foods this eclectic town has to offer. Guaycura ranks among the top for it's outstanding service (compliments to Sergio, Francisco, Carlos, Taylor, and Veronica for making me feel so at home), astonishing rooftop scenery and the best fish tacos I've tasted so far in town and at a reasonable price! I would highly recommend venturing off Juarez street on over to Guaycura...you'll want to keep going back.