“our favorite”

Michaels at the Gallery
Ranked #31 of 99 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You enter through the Galeria de Todos Santos into a unique Asian fusion restaurant owned and operated by Michael and Pat Cope. The tropical surroundings make it a perfect outdoor dining experience. The menu choices range from the freshest seafood to a mouthwatering Sonoran filet mignon. Menu favorites are the hot Thai Curries and the Vietnamese Crab Cakes.
Reviewed January 3, 2012

the most incredible filet I have had in my life! a beautiful setting...very impressed Michael!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I felt like I was in Italy or a small European village. Great atmosphere and amazingly fresh fish.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

I've seen the food for Michaels at the Gallery described as Asian fusion - and that probably is a good description. I'd also heard it's the best restaurant in town which is why I wanted to go there. I'm actually surprised to find a place like it in the town of Todos Santos. But that could also be because most of the other guests appear to be ex-pats or visitors who enjoy a more sophisticated style of dining. The outdoor setting surrounded by art is really nice and it gives the place a more contemporary feel. Service excellent. Decent wine list. We found a nice white wine from the Valle de Guadalupe. We peeked in earlier in the day and Michael was busy prepping for the evening meal. And we had a perfect dinner. Enjoyed a yellowtail special of the day and scallops and shrimp dish. A nice variety of vegetables and sides on the plate and all very nicely prepared. He does a great job with sauces that are flavorful but don't overwhelm the freshness of the main ingredients. If you are looking for a quiet place to dine and want something different than "Mexican" food per se, I highly recommend Michael's at the Gallery! Prices were very fair for the high quality and presentation. It's less expensive than some other places in town which I doubt I'd have enjoyed as much.

3  Thank Gailm