“The perfect adventure day!”

Todos Santos Eco Adventures - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Todos Santos Pacific Bluffs Hike Including Picnic Lunch
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Todos Santos
More attraction details
Owner description: Todos Santos Eco Adventures (TOSEA) is the leading adventure travel company in the Baja Peninsula. Since 2002 TOSEA has been providing visitors with opportunities to explore, celebrate and help conserve the magnificently diverse ecosystems of Baja. We offer whale- and bird-watching trips in the Pacific lagoons, treks and ranchero culture programs in the Sierra la Laguna mountains, Sea Turtle Camp and surfing surfaris on the Pacific coast, and kayaking, whale shark and sea lion adventures in the Sea of Cortez. All of our bilingual guides are certified Wilderness First Responders, great naturalists, wonderful story tellers, and a lot of fun. We have a chef who prepares all of our food for the field fresh daily. When you travel with Todos Santos Eco Adventures, you don't just visit Baja, you live Baja!
East Moriches, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The perfect adventure day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

After searching high and low for someone to help organize a day trip out of La Paz, I was so excited to find Bryan. She immediately understood my dilemma of only having one day on land to experience the magic of the Baja. After coping with all of our changes, we set out on the perfect adventure day - swimming with whale sharks in the morning, fish tacos for lunch in La Paz, hiking up to see the petroglyphs in the afternoon, an evening gallery reception in Todos Santos, dinner in an art gallery and finally a lovely coffee house where the owner spoke Italian and charmed our travellers from Rome!

Thank you! You listened to what I was saying, came up with wonderful options and delivered a day for us that we will talk about forever!

If you are headed to the Baja, plan an ADVENTURE with Todos Santos Eco Adventures!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Deborah M

Washington Township, New Jersey
“Wish we had more time for more adventures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just got back from a 4 day trip to Todos Santos and WOW what a great experience we had on our whale watching adventure! Seeing the Grey whales up close was an unforgettable experience and something I never thought I'd ever get to see so up close- it's not often one gets the chance to visit these creatures in such a beautiful natural setting. Our guide, Sergio, made the trip even more enjoyable with wonderful conversation and education on the animals and local culture. In addition to the whales we saw the early morning fishermen launch their boats from the beach, visited a family of sea lions,fished, had a homemade snack that the fisherman's wife made (YUM) and admired the gorgeous coastline. We traveled a long way from Philly and only wish we had more time to go on some of the other day trips that they offer. If you go, book an adventure, you won't regret it!

Visited March 2013
Oakland, California, United States
“Whale watching and surf lessons in Todos Santos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Whale watching was awesome. We saw gray whales mating!!! And ate Belgian chocolate cake on the boat for my friend's birthday (arranged by Bryan at Tosea.) Whales swam under our boat, which was breathtaking. The crew was so sweet and obviously love their work. : ) We also took a surf lesson at Los Cerritos Beach. I stood up immediately, but pooped out quickly. Not so my friend Amy...she was out in the waves for the whole hour of the lesson, while the other Amy and I watched from shore. I got a great massage on the beach after the lesson, and our surf instructor Chuy let us hang out under the school's beach umbrella for a long time. It was a perfect trip. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Cooking adventure was memorable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went on a cooking adventure with Sergio and it was one of the best things I've ever done! What a great company he owns - and so much fun. We were lucky - he was able to take us on a one-day adventure where we went to a farm, made tortillas, and cooked dinner. Sergio is a great guy and if I go back I will definitely call him again.

Visited January 2013
Alameda, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Much more magic than we expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

My friends and I planned a week out in Todos Santos in early January and decided to do a small day trip to see some of those rather large, mammalian creatures that are often found cruising the waters in the area. Whales are not commonly seen on the shores of San Francisco where we live, especially inside the Bay where I reside. Yeah, we have the Farallons, but you have to go out pretty far to see anything, and even then it's not a sure thing.

So we had to take advantage of humpbacks and possibly seeing greys in proximity of one another.

I found TS Eco Adventures through your typical web search. Upon emailing Bryan (co-founder), I was immediately impressed by her kindness, enthusiasm and knowledge. We planned to go out on Friday, but she emailed me a few days beforehand recommending we go Thursday since winds would be picking up, which makes it harder to spot the whales. We were so grateful because as she said, Friday was a windier day. Thursday was gorgeous. Perfect.

We met up with Mauricio, our guide, around 7a in downtown TS and took a short drive to the fishing beach where we would get a boat. We were all surprised it was a small fishing boat, which was super cool because nothing's worse than being on a large commercial boat when you're trying to get closer to nature. Weee! The ride out was hilarious.

Within minutes we were maybe 1/4 mile from shore, we spotted a few grey whales. Then humpbacks, then greys...it was awesome! And then a Dorado (mahi mahi) bit one of the lines Ernie was dragging (fake squid! they bite fake squid), my pal Kristine is handed the rod, she's pulling it in...and then more humpbacks come several yards away from us. It was so crazy and amazing, you had to be there. Oh! And at one point this huge Marlin bit a line and as my friend Renee was reeling it in, it jumped out of the water and gave us a look like, "I'm a Marlin dammit. You are NOT going to take me in on this measly bait" and took off. We were speechless.

Then another Dorado latched on the second pole...and I got to reel him in. Big props to Ernie for reminding me how to fish again! And to our surprise, both fish were offered to us to take home. We couldn't eat both, so we took one and the guys cleaned it when we got back on the beach.

And that Dorado? The most amazing ceviche was had that night, dear readers. Thank you Renee.

Mauricio, Ernie and Hugo were so gracious, witty and fun. Simply the best folks to take us out on that water. Add a nice little crowd of sea lions, dozens of brown pelicans...the $75 per person rate was a huge deal for everything we got to see and do.

I cannot recommend Todos Santos Eco Adventures --Bryan, Mauricio, the fishing community-- enough. We're going back next year and can't wait to do it again. Next time, adding a day in La Paz too!

Oh, and be sure to tip these guys. Seriously. Such a deal you get and they are really making your day the best it can be. These are memories to share for years to come.

Visited January 2013