“Great instructors in a family friendly beach”
Review of Mario Surf School

Mario Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating, healthy and natural experiences available. At Mario Surf School we can provide you with the best quality surf instruction, customized to your level of skill to reach your surfing goals!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went to Cerritos Beach and the beach is magnific, we loved it there, sandy bottom, no rock, lifeguards on duty, lots of sun and a (few) Pacifico Beers.

We took lessons with Mario Surf School and he had a great time, Luis, Guillermo and Carlos were our instructors and the waves were pretty friendly so we enjoyed big time.

I definitively recommend this experience, you won't regret it.

After been all day at the beach we went back to our cabana and relaxed with another set of beers.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Mario's surf school will get you up and riding waves. The instructors are very patient and well skilled in the surf. Cerrito's is the best beach to learn at for beginners. Mario can also organise board rentals, transport to other breaks, airports, restaurants etc. He is the man!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you have a group Mario will even pick you up and drop you off at the airport or at your hotel. It's like one stop shopping. He has all the latest equipment, is on time, and covers all the details. Good times.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Mario is the best surf instructor in Baja. Whether you need a refresher course after being out of the water for a while or you just want to try it out, Mario is the man. He also had both of my kids (11 and 13) standing within minutes. Great guy, great team, great waves.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I havent been surfing in more than 20 years but decided I wanted to take a lesson in Todos Santos. I read a lot of reviews about Marios surf school and it did not disappoint. My instructor was Guillermo and he was very professional. After the on land instructions, we headed to the waves. Some of them were huge and quite scary. Guillermo got me over the huge waves safely. I was standing and surfing in no time! Yay! I wish I didnt wait until my last day to do this. I would have taken another lesson. When I go back, I will do this again!