“Magic Mario”
Review of Mario Surf School

Mario Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating, healthy and natural experiences available. At Mario Surf School we can provide you with the best quality surf instruction, customized to your level of skill to reach your surfing goals!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 265 helpful votes
“Magic Mario”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Mario's surf school will get you up and riding waves. The instructors are very patient and well skilled in the surf. Cerrito's is the best beach to learn at for beginners. Mario can also organise board rentals, transport to other breaks, airports, restaurants etc. He is the man!

Visited August 2013

Todos Santos, Mexico
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Mario takes good care of you.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you have a group Mario will even pick you up and drop you off at the airport or at your hotel. It's like one stop shopping. He has all the latest equipment, is on time, and covers all the details. Good times.

Visited November 2012
Todos Santos, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Learn to Surf with Mario”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Mario is the best surf instructor in Baja. Whether you need a refresher course after being out of the water for a while or you just want to try it out, Mario is the man. He also had both of my kids (11 and 13) standing within minutes. Great guy, great team, great waves.

Visited March 2013
Manahawkin, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Surfs Up....”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I havent been surfing in more than 20 years but decided I wanted to take a lesson in Todos Santos. I read a lot of reviews about Marios surf school and it did not disappoint. My instructor was Guillermo and he was very professional. After the on land instructions, we headed to the waves. Some of them were huge and quite scary. Guillermo got me over the huge waves safely. I was standing and surfing in no time! Yay! I wish I didnt wait until my last day to do this. I would have taken another lesson. When I go back, I will do this again!

Visited February 2013
bellevue, wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great surfing lessons”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My teenage son and husband recently did a 3 day clinic with Carlos of Mario's Surf School at Cerritos Beach. It was a fabulous experience for them and we'd highly recommend it to others interested in learning how to surf. Carlos is an excellent teacher, and Mario and the rest of his staff are extremely friendly. My daughter and I watched from beach chairs under the umbrellas Mario provides, and we all had a delicious lunch at the nearby beach club restauarnt.

Visited December 2012