I won't waste more of your time reading the same thing you have read prior to my review but I will sum it up in bullets for you.
1. Beautiful property with amazing detail to design but whomever owns it definitely doesn't really care about the property as the details as they relate to small things such as cracks in tile, chairs being a bit worn, etc is obvious.
2. Arturo is AMAZING!!!! Will take care of anything within his power that you need during your stay.
3. Very clean and the cleaning staff is on top of it all.
4. No, not everything is perfect I.E. Pool is cold, oven doesn't work (but really are you going to cook a 5 course roast dinner) stove top does work and all other appliances also work.
5. Water is brought in by large tank trucks so yes, you may end up without water for a few hours (we never experienced this but saw the trucks coming in every few days)
6. No ITS NOT THE RITZ- you do not have a restaurant on site (and in my opinion the one on the beach is overpriced and only moderately good) and you don't have the luxury of going to the boutique store for band aids BUT you are minutes from town and that was fine for us.
In a nut shell think it like you are renting a house but instead you are renting a room in a beautiful mansion you share with others. If you get it on one of those deals, it is absolutely worth it. I can't imagine the owner would ever get full price. It is in no way worth their full price even with all it's beauty.
Enjoy! and say Hi to the two little kitties ( they love attention)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Cerritos is an exclusive boutique hotel that is located on a private bluff right on Cerritos Beach. This is the ultimate Mexican getaway. We are just 40 miles north of Cabo San Lucas and just down the road from the historic artist colony of Todos Santos. Cerritos Beach is world renowned for exceptional surfing and is the perfect destination for a family vacation or solo hiatus in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Hacienda Cerritos Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.