“You should try this one”

La Casita Tapas - Wine & Sushi Bar
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Falls Church, Virginia
“You should try this one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

A little pricy like other Todos Restaurants but the food is something special. My wife and I shared three Tapas, Grilled Shrimp w/mango, grilled shrimp w/coconut and Brazilian steak. It was so good we did a return engagement

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 869G_j

Longmont, Colorado
“Great gourmet food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is definitely the "in" place. I do think it's just a bit pretentious, even though the atmosphere is casual. My husband and I shared an Argentinian steak, that we'd asked to have cooked medium rare. It arrived REALLY rare, which my husband thought was great. I will admit that it tasted very good.

“Sushi in Baja?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

OMG...wanted to try this place since last year and finally my husband got tired of me telling him everytime we drove by. It's on the main road, so you pretty much have to drive by when you are in Todos Santos. It's everything I've heard about iand more. Atmosphere, location, service, great food. The owner also owns a organic farm in Pescadero, so all ingredients are farm fresh. Uniqlue mojito's with local fruit (pineapple basil, and passionfruit, yum) and excellent sushi. The presentation was beautiful and the wait staff friendly (Pablo was sooo nice) Sergio the owner came by our table to greet us and we even met his beautiful family. Mexican hospitality at it's best! Sells fresh vege's from his farm outside too. A must stop while you are Todos Santos.

marin county
“good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

good, not great, food in our experience. we ordered:
organic salad
black bean soup
caramelized onion (with something else) quesadillas
coconut shrimp
one glass of wine

cost $52 US

we live in the bay area and are admittedly spoiled on food. i felt casita was over-priced and, as i said, good but not great. it wasn't a place where i would go again. service was good and very fast.

Foodie in Michigan
“Fresher than a spring rain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Dinner at La Casita: Surprises:
1. They make excellent sushi in Mexico!
2. They make excellent wine in Mexico (especially white)!
3. The all male Mexican waiters provided polite, responsive, prompt and professional service at La Casita.

My wife and I stopped 1 afternoon for a glass of wine as they were billed as a wine bar.
We returned once for lunch and twice for dinner. Nuff said?

Outstanding fresh fish, sushi, deserts and of course wine.

Highly recommended.