“Great Food and Service”

Add it.
The Gemini Deli and BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The GemInI Deli and BBQ offers an assortment of fresh-made sandwiches, flame-broiled hamburgers, porterhouse t-bone steaks, "surf-and-turf" platters, fresh cut french fries, shrimp and chicken skewers, marinated fish, chicken and ribs on the BBQ, delicious cookies, and other "daily special" comfort foods - all at very reasonable prices. We also offer great vegetarian dishes. Located next to the new Wine Boutique on Hidalgo (between Juarez y Militar), open 11am to 7pm (or later...) Great patio and garden seating - with high-speed WIFI Internet! So please come by and check us out, and enjoy a tasty meal with us!
Todos Santos, Mexico
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I just had breakfast had Gemini Deli and BBQ and it was great. Michael, the owner, made me a special omlet with all the fixins, and a couple glasses of fresh juice. The atmosphere is nice, prices are fair, and the restaurant is clean. I plan on going back again soon!

• Visited December 2011

cabo
“We found the perfect place”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Stopped in Todos Santos for a quick breakfast. Found Gemini.. Fantastic food.. great coffeee, local eggs, all organic veggies. It's a must STOP any time you are in Todos Santos. ED

• Visited October 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Good comfort food”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I eat at Gemini regularly and I love the food. Home cooked and fresh. Vicky, the owner, is great and personable. She takes the time to make sure that I'm happy with my order.

• Visited August 2011
Santa Rosalia, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Marvelous and welcoming!”
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Try Mike's huge steak and Vicki's great fish chowder. Also has great wifi access.

• Visited March 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little restaurant in Todos Santos”
Reviewed March 18, 2011

My friends and I drove over to Todos Santos. It was tough finding food for a couple of us because we were vegetarians in the middle of a small Mexican town. Luckily enough, we stumbled upon the Gemini Deli, where we found food that accommodated our diets. Little did we know that eating here would change the rest of our trip.

We met the owner Michael and his mother, who both run the restaurant. They are both Canadian and have moved down to Mexico because they fell in love with the country, weather, and lifestyle. They both shared wonderful stories of their time in Mexico. They even let us in on some local secrets such as a private beach. It was literally an oasis in the desert.

The food was also amazing. I ordered a chicken burger with garlic fries and my friend ordered the veggie burger.

• Visited March 2011