“Delicious, Fresh and Friendly!”
Review of Miguel's

Miguel's
Ranked #18 of 105 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Taste the best Chile Rellenos in Mexico. Stuffed with lobster or shrimp...wonderful. Great tequila bar and world class food.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went to Miguel's twice while staying in Todos Santos. We were caught in the middle of a tropical storm the first time we ate there. When we arrived, due to the open-ceiling, there were only two tables that were dry. Subsequently, we were the only guests eating at Miguel's on that stormy afternoon. We received amazing service from Miguel himself. We LOVED their Margaritas and their fresh-made guacamole!! I enjoyed their shrimp stuffed chile relleno and my fiance had tasty enchiladas. We also enjoyed a large platter of fresh oysters. The 2nd time we ate at Miguel's, we shared a combination platter. Both times we ate at Miguel's, our total ticket price was around $40, about the same cost as a relaxed restaurant in California. Everything is made with patience and love. We enjoyed the surroundings, the decor, the service and especially.... the food!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

After a big day on the beach - too much sun, too much water and maybe too many cocktails, this was a great place to wind up the day with friends. The atmosphere was perfect for our occasion and the food was appropriate... Service was pleasant and swift.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our first night in Baha & we were lucky enough to be introduced to Miguel's. I ordered the Chile Relleno - it sounded so good. After I had ordered this turned out to be the house speciality. When it arrived I could see why. Tasty, tangy packed full of fresh ocean tasting shrimp. Delicious! Huge Margarittas - very good value & the best I sipped in Todos Santos. My friends ordered the ceviche & sea bass all of which was fresh, well seasoned & fantastic value for quality seafood.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Just forget the appearance and enjoy one of the best Mexican meal ever... Miguel is an institution in Todos Santos and vicinity.
The chiles rellenos are to die for (our personal best are still the beef ones...) just don't pretend to eat at a 5 star restaurant, it is just a humble shack, but what a flavor!
Service is courteous, always attentive and Miguel speaks English.
If you are in the area you have to GO!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very rustic, not pretentious, great food.
Try the chiles rellenos (stuffed peppers with Seafood), They are really good.
We also ordered nachos, lemonade and flan for desert.
Prices are very affordable, I agree with a review that mentions flies.
Tons of them, that would be my only con.