All reviews crows nest welcome margaritas fire pit beach palapa glass staircase coffee delivered magical wedding every morning agave room barrel aged resident turtle hot tub two story great hosts private chef rooftop deck magical place
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing weekend with friends in this amazingly beautiful Villa located in an extraordinary and peaceful setting by the beach just north of beautiful Pueblo Magico Todos Santos in Baja South.. A truly unique place, experience and a pool to take your breath away.. Ps.. Bring your favorite chilled white and head for the roof terrace for the magnificent sunsets... Included are a great service from the cool owners Jessica and Matt..

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2018

My now husband and I booked Villa Santa Cruz sight unseen for our wedding weekend and it was the best leap of faith we could have made! The villa exceeded all of our expectations and was the perfect venue to celebrate with our friends and family, who were so blown away that many are already making plans to come back on their own time :)

We also stayed at the villa before our wedding as guests and felt instantly at home, Jess and Matt put so much love into the place and it shows - from the welcome margaritas to the helpful tips, they took great care of us and went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. The pool, the grounds, the beach, the rooms, the view - everything was spectacular and the location is so private that you really feel alone in your own magical world.

If you plan on hosting a wedding / event here, do not hesitate to enlist Jess as your partner in crime! As a producer I'm used to working with great people but she was the most caring, organized and efficient coordinator I could have wished for my special day. Everything went smoothly and allowed me to truly savor the moment!

I would recommend Villa Santa Cruz again and again to anyone looking for an escape, a home, an adventure - it was a dream come true and we can't wait to be back!

Room tip: The larger rooms have ocean views at a more expensive price but totally worth it.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Minh1505
Reviewed May 15, 2018

If you are looking for an absolutely perfect Mexican getaway, then look no further than Villa Santa Cruz! I cannot begin to explain the sheer awesomeness of this property and the wonderful family that owns it. My husband and I were fortunate enough to choose this fabulous location for our wedding venue and all we can say is WOW!!!!

Jessica & Matt were so helpful and super responsive whenever we emailed with questions leading up to the wedding day and they made sure that everything was perfect upon our arrival. They worked with our vendors and wedding planners with ease, making the flow of the wedding & event leading up to it so easy.

The design & decor of the Villa gives all the medieval-Mexican vibes you could ever dream of, and the little details are done to perfection. Gas burning lanterns in the foyer?! Yes please. And the resident turtle, Owen, is a bonus along with Jessica & Matt's dogs that stroll around the property from time to time ;)

Each room is expertly designed for maximum comfort & relaxation. They each have their own private balcony and full bathroom! Beds are mega-comfy and let me tell you: being able to wake up and see the ocean from your bed is just about the best thing in the world.

Did I mention the rooftop patio and gas fire pit!?! Hands down best place to watch a sunset over the gorgeous grounds & pool. And the rooftop skylight that opens up to cool down the house is insanely awesome!

The grounds keepers were so friendly and kept the pool and surrounding areas immaculate during our stay. The housekeepers were the sweetest and did a fabulous job of keeping the Villa nice & tidy for us!

Also, it was super convenient that they have another home on the property for rent: Casa Tres Palmas. My family stayed there and my husband's family stayed in the Villa with us and it worked out perfectly!

I could go on & on about this Villa, but truthfully you just have to go experience it for yourself. If you're going to Todos Santos, you simply must stay at Villa Santa Cruz. I've never been anywhere like this in the world and I can't wait to go back!!!!

Thank you Matt & Jessica for everything! :)

Room tip: All rooms are incredible! We stayed in 'Agave' which was the largest and had a view of the ocean and pool :)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited for a little over a week and truly wished we could stay forever. We immediately fell in love with Villa Santa Cruz, Matt and Jessica the innkeepers and the town of Todos Santos. Every detail was looked after so that we wanted for nothing. This was truly like a second honeymoon for us.

The Villa is simply amazing and it's proximity to town is welcomed for exploring and wonderful dinners.

Matt's experience and knowledge of the area is also a huge help because we now are exploring retiring to the area. We love it that much.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime experience and stay at Villa Santa Cruz with wonderful hosts Jessica and Matt. Everything was fantastic--the room, the pool, the breakfast and the Villa is a dream. Matt and Jessica made us feel like part of the family and were the most gracious hosts. We hope to return for another fabulous stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with family