Villa Santa Cruz
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
$202
$125
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
$195
$130
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
$190
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
$450
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewswelcome margaritascrows nestfire pitbeach palapaglass staircasecoffee deliveredagave roommagical weddingevery morningbarrel agedhot tubgreat hoststwo storyown homeprivate chefrooftop deckocean breeze
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm not sure which is more compelling: the incredible proprietors, the exquisite care they take with each detail to ensure your utmost comfort, the impeccable design choices, or the unparalleled setting. Bottom line: this is exactly the kind of place that meets your every wish and vastly exceeds your every expectation. I traveled to the villa with 6 of my nearest and dearest girlfriends and the entire experience felt like a coconut-fueled dream. We even loved the pack of 6 dogs and the house turtle who graces the open air, fountain-festooned main floor. Knowing that Matt built every inch of this place for low environmental impact only makes it all feel guiltlessly chic. I'm a glutton for new when it comes to my holiday adventures, but this is a place to which I'll become a repeat offender. As its solitude and remoteness only lend to its charm, I'll be happy to see folks fail to read this review and race to the airport.

Room Tip: The sea-side suites have better showers/tubs due to their awesome views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Without a doubt, time spent at Villa Santa Cruz will be a wonderful vacation experience for those looking for a genuine, non-Cabo, 'Inn' experience. We traveled there after spending a few nights at various inns in Todos Santos, La Paz and Loreto. Villa Santa Cruz offers an incredible setting on the beach, well designed grounds, and sincere hospitality, making it THE BEST of options for Southern Baja.

Everyone has raved about this place and for good reason. The Pacific coast of Baja truly is beautiful and the Villa Santa Cruz is the best way to soak it all in. Matt and Jessica are great, genuine people, and understand hospitality in the 'family' sense.

With good luck we will continue to visit the Villa Santa Cruz many times in the future. If you are looking for a one of a kind vacation experience, you've found it...just don't drink all the Tequilla!

Room Tip: Bring a surf board...;-)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Villa Santa Cruz looks and feels like someplace you'd find in a Garcia Marquez book. The villa itself is gorgeous in an idiosyncratic way: great design, furniture, etc. The location is far enough away from Todos Santos to get you no neighbors and a beach to yourself, but close enough that nights out in town are convenient. Because the villa has so much going for it, and because Matt the owner makes great breakfast and lunch as part of the room rate, we didn't want to leave much. I generally don't like B&B's because you can't avoid the other guests. But the set up at the Villa allowed for plenty of privacy while also giving an opportunity to hang with the kinds of people who would drive to the end of a long dirt road to get some remote beauty. I rarely find a place so great I urge my friends to go, as I am doing with Villa Santa Cruz.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

...before this place is booked up years in advance. I am notorious for wanting to go someplace new every time we head out of town and I don't want to ever go anyplace else again. I can't imagine what more anyone could want. In today's busy world it is almost impossible to find true quiet. This place has it abounding. My husband and I arrived from Portland and were stunned by all the attention to detail in this incredible replica of a 150 year old hacienda. Beautiful flowers, antiques, art, glass and ironwork, colorful tiles and good taste in every last corner. We stepped out of our rental car to a warm welcome from Mateo, a welcome margarita with fresh-squeezed orange and lime, good recommendations for everything in the area from restaurants to hikes to beaches, slept in a comfortable bed in a beautifully appointed room with a clawfoot tub and a heart-stopping view of the ocean from our charming balcony. We awakened to coffee at our door at 7:30. Breakfast at 8 was filling and delicious - the first day was zucchini fritters with farm fresh poached eggs and lime zest creme fraiche - local fruits and vegetables and gallons of fresh squeezed orange juice. With only four rooms there are but a few people with whom to mingle and everyone seemed to have the same like-minded appreciation for the deserted oceanside beach; the gorgeous, warm, tiled pool and jacuzzi; the sweet dogs wandering about the property; the roof deck with fire pit and sunset/star gazing opportunities; the yoga mats available for stretching wherever the mood strikes; the fact that it's "off-the-grid" and solar powered. And to top it off, it's not just a bed and breakfast. The included lunch is always something healthy and delicious and means there is no need to go the four miles into town and deal with choosing a restaurant until evening. Truly relaxing. The hardest thing to do is choose between reclining in the cushy crow's nest at the palapa on the ocean, sitting on the balcony, the patio or swaying in one of the hammocks at the pool. All have incredible views of the pacific and the surrounding cacti (and nothing else. No development in sight. Period.) And if you really need to be connected (I recommend you don't) you can be - wifi is available and there is a flat screen if that's your fancy. Most of all, Villa Santa Cruz's hosts are wonderful, friendly people who reminded me that often the best trips include feeling like you've made a real connection with someone new. We will return as many times as we can bringing friends and our kids to discover more of the gems available in the charming town of Todos Santos and again savor the peace of Villa Santa Cruz.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Villa Santa Cruz. Where to begin? The house, the grounds, the ocean, the food, the gorgeous rooms! My husband, 4-year-old daughter and I spent a week at Villa Santa Cruz in December and it was the best vacation we've ever had as a family. To wake up to freshly brewed coffee outside our door and see the sunrise over the ocean, watch the colors change, hear the waves...a great beginning to each day. We'd planned to do a lot, but ended up doing very little, and loving it. Our daughter played in the sand, made watercolors, and performed a dance around the fountain with a turtle (!) in the hallway. She didn't have a dull minute. The turtle release was lovely and moving.

The villa is so peaceful and beautiful, the rooms so comfortable. We swam in the pool, walked on the beach, and watched the whales breech from the top of the palapa. Enjoyed delicious breakfasts and lunches cooked by Mateo, and it was so easy to find great dinners in charming Todos Santos. At night, the hot tub under the stars was wonderful. Mateo lit torches, very memorable! We ended up so rejuvenated and relaxed it was hard to leave. We just fell in love with everything about Villa Santa Cruz and the area. My only advice to the amazing owners (whom you'll also love) would be: get rid of the TV in the living room. No one will need it at Villa Santa Cruz.

Room Tip: All four rooms are wonderful, but the larger ones with views of the ocean are spectacular.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family