Tripadvisor
Todos Santos
Post
Inbox
Search

“So good we went twice. ”

Ristorante Tre Galline
Ranked #10 of 121 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So good we went twice. Great friendly service even when very full due to a tour group eating there. My husband and I decided it was the best Italian meal we’ve had outside of Italy and we have travelled the world. The Carpaccio was superb as was the pasta and the thinnest crispy base pizza. We did not try the fish, meat or desert so cannot comment. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (209)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We eat here every time we come, it can get very busy but so worth it! The pizza is lovely and the home made pasta is gorgeous. Macaroni and Cheese tossed in a parmesan rind, I mean... what could get better than that ??!

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Very cute restaurant, kind waitstaff and cooks, good wine selections. Food was decent, but not super exciting. Overall experience was great, though.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

This Italian restaurant is simply so authentic Italian with fresh made pasta daily is wonderful and very nice. The food is SO fresh and the pasta is homemade and awesome. Been in Todo Santos for 10 days and this place is a GEM. A must when in this wonderful relaxing town. Do not miss this place to dine!!!! The food is over the top GREAT!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

The chef is friends with a local Italian couple that I was lucky enough to be introduced to this fine cuisine. There is a Mexican menu but I vastly prefer the Italian menu. The place is not fancy but the butternut pasta I ordered was heavenly.

Date of visit: November 2019