“Lite/Late Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Great salads and a shared entree. Ample for two and delicious. I would have rated a 5 but for the lack of friendliness of our server. She was efficient alright but wouldn’t crack a smile. Perhaps it was a long day for her. Worth a visit for excellent food and a great wine selection.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 17, 2018

First, a great Italian restaurant. My family ate here to taste other cuisines. To find such a delicious restaurant in this little town was a treat in itself. The service was great. Ambiance is nice. And the food was delicious. The meals we ate were zucchini pasta, shrimp ravioli, caprese

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We had dinner here one night. The pasta was super fresh and delicious. I had the meaty rigatoni which was the perfect richness. After seeing the gnocchi tossed in the Parmesan wheel I thought I’d regret my choice but I didn’t. I should have gone back to try. Service was just ok. Also they have pizza on the menu but rarely fire the oven so pizza isn’t an option. If you go, be prepared to eat pasta.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Good pizza and Italian .sandwiches and salads,too.
Cute and welcoming. A little slow to serve
When busy.
Good wines

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Very interesting salads. Gluten free options are NOT on the menu, but the server had some good suggestions (high level of knowledge). Fish options were really fresh. My seabass in lemon, butter, wine, was really tasty and better than my dining partner's almond crusted sea bass that was a bit dry (he needed a larger portion of dipping sauce too). They lost a full point due to our experience being cut short when a guy came in with a very large dog and sat near us (dog allergy, but really?). We would have enjoyed more time to linger, but the fear of a reaction chased us off. Restaurants need to provide outside seating who can't leave their pets at home. Even in Europe (6 weeks of travel), every restaurant we patronized had a no dog policy or provided outside seating. The service was pretty good, except for the dog issue.

Date of visit: February 2018