Tripadvisor
Todos Santos

“Asked a local where he eats.”

Santos Pecados Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 113 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Description: WELCOME to the Santos Pecados Restaurant, located in the Historic Center of the Magical Town of Todos Santos B.C.S. México. Come and enjoy our dishes created from a fusion of Mexican and Mediterranean food, giving rise to a cuisine rich in flavors and great color. All dishes are prepared with organic and fresh ingredients. We will waiting for you.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Day trip to TS and I asked a local where he eats, this is where he sent me. Most tourist end up at the over priced places where the food is marginal at best. I should have gone further out of town I guess.

I order a lemonade and a margarita for my sister and hers was the smallest drink I've seen in Mx. Mine was small also.

The beef empanadas where pre made the day before with ground beef then pan fried to warm them up. Not good. Sent them back.

The guacamole was ok after we added lime and salt.

The scallops were under cooked and just plated warm not hot with to much oil and sauce drowning on the plate.

So not a good recommendation from a local, maybe it was his brother.

Next door we had a great ice cream to save the afternoon.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

When we feel like fresh fish for reasonable prices....we always come here. Been coming for few years...fish always super fresh, variety of choices on sauces! Margarita good and reasonable. Service always great. Did notice last time dined here, portion sizes smaller compared to last couple years...will see how next visit goes?

1  Thank Barry and Miche... D
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We’ve visited Todos Santos several times but missed this hidden gem. This year, we made a specific effort to have dinner there based on the reviews; we were not disappointed. A good sign was seeing many locals there - not just tourists. The staff and owner were very friendly, making not just an effort to serve but also make us feel at home. We started with soups, which included the tortilla soup (perfectly seasoned) and a delightfully creamy and flavorful black bean soup. I had the mango shrimp, served atop a bed of creamy whipped potatoes and topped with a mango salsa. Absolutely divine, with the shrimp cooked and seasoned just right. My gal had the shrimp with garlic and oil. It’s a dish she often has and said this was probably the best ever. And then the flan - just like my great aunts used to make - amazing! Great texture and flavor. Even the homemade chips and salsa were the best we had in the area. All at a reasonable price. This will be a must visit on every future trip back to Todos Santos.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We happened to park in front of this little restaurant about a block from Hotel California in Todos Santos. The waiter enticed us in for lunch by promising fresh fish but we got a lot more! Empanadas served with sausage, fish tacos, crab cakes, guacamole to die for, crispy chips and yummy salsa. Did I mention the margarita and good bottle of Mexican wine we had?!?! I had the gazpacho salad which was enough to share with the 3 adults. One of the kids had a huge hamburger/fries and ate on it again that evening. It was especially fun for the 2 youngsters when they brought the whole dorado/mahi mahi out to show customers just before filleting it in the kitchen. Very small, basic restaurant but appeared to be very clean and great food.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

During 30+ years of traveling to Baja, this is the best meal we've ever had here. Stumbled upon this while wandering around town. Creative preparations of fresh ingredients beautifully presented.

Date of visit: December 2019