Tripadvisor
Todos Santos

“Best kept secret for great Mexican food”

Tequila’s Sunrise Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a best kept secret in Broward county. I think they won best of Broward a few times and I understand why. Not expensive and really good. Highly recommend. Great for a large group of friends also.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (853)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

We learned how to make margaritas with lime juice, not sweet, syrupy mix. They were great. We’ll be back. The food was great too. It’s right across from Hotel California! There is great shopping too.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Marypeterson0123
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Dang good (and very large)margarita! Don’t plan to drive for awhile after drinking it. Staff very friendly, great location. They only take cash, so plan accordingly!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020

My wife and i stopped December 28th. We drove up from San Jose del Cabo looking for a beach for 12 years ago. We could not get to the beach any longer but found this place which was worth the drive.

We had the chili rellano with shrimp! This was the best food we had during the 7 days. The portions are large enough to share but why would anyone do that? Being from Texas it is not uncommon to find hood mexican food. These were the best chilis we have had in a long time.

The Mexican Flan was a wonderful end to a great meal.

You will not be disappointed. Right across the street from the Hotel California.

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Ate lunch here while in Todos Santos. They are famous for their Damiana Margaritas. The margaritas were good but very strong. The twenty-somethings around us and my wife didn't finish theirs. I would recommend getting the chips and salsa while waiting for lunch. It will tame the margaritas on an empty stomach. Lunch was good but pricey. I had the shrimp chiles rellenos and my wife the fish tacos. Both were very good. We were given a complimentary flan cake for dessert.
The service and staff were exceptional.
Having experienced it once, I would probably try some other restaurants like Los Adobes (Ate there last year) since they were a better value.
I would recommend experiencing a meal at Tequila Sunrise if you haven't been here before.