“Worth the trip from Cabo”

Tequila's Sunrise Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2009

I am not a big magaritta fan but theirs is the best that I have ever had. They use a special ingrediant called Damiana which is made from a local plant and it seems to make all the difference. The Shrimp Chille Rellano was incredible. My wife does not care much for any Chille Rellano dish prior to this visit but it was all she could talk about for the rest of the day. The service was exceptional with the waiter being also a tour guide of the town. We would return for sure on our next trip.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

I've never written a restaurant review before, but this food was amazing. I'm not a big fan of shrimp, but I LOVED THIS DISH. They don't fry their chiles in a batter. They're still green and a little bit firm. The four cheeses and shrimp inside -- well are indescribable. I guess that's bad for a review, but let me just say I can't get the thought of this dish out of my head. I even took a picture of the plate.....the pomegranate seed garnish was the clincher!

Have a margarita (classic) with just fresh lime juice, Cointreau and tequila and you're set for an amazing experience!!! Manuel Vazquez knows his stuff.

Todos Santos is just about an hour north from Cabo and the views along the coastline on the drive up are spectacular. Get a packaged tour or rent a car....just get up to Todos Santos and to Tequila Sunrise for an amazing meal.

2  Thank FoodFunNSun
Reviewed May 3, 2009

We drove from Cabo to Todos Santos and had lunch at Tequila Sunrise on the recommendation of our friends. The host recommended that we try his mother's Flan/Chocolate cake for dessert, with 3 liquors, and it was the best Flan I have ever tasted. Do not miss this treat after your wonderful meal, even if you have to share it. Also, the owner will actually send you the recipe for any of his dishes, which is unheard of. Guess what my new dessert is for my next dinner party! Flan!

Reviewed May 3, 2009

We stumbled onto this place and have had no regrets. The shrimp chile rellenos were to exceptional. They alone were worth the drive from Cabo. The cadillac margarita wasn't bad either!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2009

Great food .great service, great hospitality,