“Just Wonderful”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2009

We stumbled onto this place and have had no regrets. The shrimp chile rellenos were to exceptional. They alone were worth the drive from Cabo. The cadillac margarita wasn't bad either!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2009

Great food .great service, great hospitality,

Reviewed February 16, 2009

You cannot be disappointed. This is the best mexican food and I have access to some of the best living in San Diego. My 13yo daughter is a true gringo and even the list of acceptable food in the US is short but even she was extremely happy with grilled chicken tacos. I was in heaven with Shrimp Rellenos. And my husband and son enjoyed their dishes too--- can't remember what they were becz I kept focused on my food.

Start out with a chips and salsa, meals comes with a starter salad, and then top off with free dessert which is flan on top and chocolate cake on bottom. The portions are good--- I was soooo stuffed but I kept eating. If I was only in Cabo for a day, I'd still want to drive the hour there and back just to eat there. For kids (and adults) ask for a black marker as you can leave your signature on the walls.

If you do drive, return to your city (Cabo or San Jose or La Paz) before dusk. The most common cause of road accidents is free range cattle on the roads. Although we didn't see any on our way there and back, I hear cattle and pigs like to nest on the roads at night and you don't see them until the last minute when you round a curve or come over a hill.

1  Thank TruthfulGal
Reviewed January 30, 2009

We stayed in Cabo San Lucas on our vacation, but we drove to Todos Santos based on the recommendation of our hotel manager. I have to say that it did not disappoint!

We ordered the chips/salsa/guacamole which had three different types of salsa. It was great. I also had their specialty drink, the margarita damiana - very strong but very good and unique! Also based on recommendation, I ordered the rellenos de cameron (shrimp rellenos). It was one of the best dishes I have EVER had at ANY restaurant! It is not fried, and the sauce on top with the pomegranate seeds was incredible. Also, the salads that come with the meal are all organic with a house dressing - also delicious.

The service was great, and the atmosphere is nice. This is a MUST eat in Todos Santos and for those willing to drive from Cabo.

1  Thank AlaskaEm
Reviewed January 23, 2009

My mom and I were visiting Todos Santos and asked around for a good restaurant. Our drive suggested Tequlia Sunrise. Very glad he did.

I had the Tequila Chicken. Very, very good. My mom had the Shrimp Rellenos which were also excellent. I have been to many, many mexican restaurants and have not experienced food this good. They also bring out a free dessert at the end which is also very good. Cannot remember what is was called.

Only downfall is make sure you bring cash. They do not take credit cards.

2  Thank Mlaintn