“Great margaritas!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Great margaritas!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here as part of a tour of Todos Santos. The owner talked about his margaritas and how great they were, so my wife and I decided to order a mango and a strawberry margarita. They were each excellent. We could hardly taste the alcohol, but by the end we felt it. The food was also very good. The restaurant decor included messages from hundreds of folks who've stopped there to eat. My regret is that I forgot to leave a message. The restaurant is a bit pricey, but other than that, it was a great place to stop and get a bite to eat and a drink. Finally, the owner posts his recipes on the wall for all to take pictures of and try to duplicate at home.

Phoenix
“Awesome fish tacos!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ate here several times while we stayed at Los Cerritos. Emmanuel, the owner, always greeted us. Their food is amazingly good..fresh, organic ingredients! When I get to my ipad I will upload some pics of the food..!! Good margies, chips, salsa..awesome service too! Deanna, the daughter, is in charge of the desserts and she makes awesome ones!! One night we went there but they were closed to tried La Casita..see review there..BTW..they are opening another restaurant in Todos Santos!! Lucky town!

1 Thank aztravelgrl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stopped for dinner but unfortunately they were closed. However, they took the time to make us two margaritas. They were the best margaritas I've ever had. I consider myself very knowledgeable about margaritas. I've traveled throughout Mexico and a hobby of mine is to compare margaritas. None have come close to Tequila Sunrise. The service was great, the owner Sylvia talked to is for about 30 minutes and educated us about the alcohol and margarita ingredients. Great place!

• Visited September 2013
“Good drinks by Mr. Margarita.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stopped in here for drinks after visiting Hotel California. The owner and Mr. Margarita champ of Mexico stopped by our table to talk, and that was neat. We just had drinks which were enjoyable, but the whole place was a little over priced, and came off to me as a bit of a tourist trap for the people visiting the Hotel California by bus. Besides the owner, everyone else on the staff we dealt with was rude, and it took forever for them to get our bill, and then to get change. Not impressed.

• Visited September 2013
“Amazing place with great food and drinks!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We have come here many times before. It's a bit of a drive from San Jose and Lucas, but well worth it. The owners could not be nicer. They are very humble, informative and sincere. The food is very good. I got the mahi ceviche and the mole enchiladas. Both amazing. The drinks were good, but a bit overpriced. Although the meal wasn't cheap, it's a great restaurant and a must when visiting the area.

1 Thank Canadianwarrior