“Amazing”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I ordered a chile relleno platter. It was much different than the type we experience here in the U.S. but was absolutely delicious. When you are seated, they bring you a big serving of quacamole, pico de gallo and different types of salsas along with chips. I could have made a meal out of just that. This was one of the best places we ate at during our trip to Mexico. Be advised: they do not take credit cards.....payment must be made in cash.

• Visited January 2013

Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Margaritas!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food is good, but be sure to have the Damiana Margarita. It's great, we brought a bottle home. Guacamole is also very good!

San Antonio, Texas
“DEEEEELICIOUS”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

went to visit hotel California and ran across this place it's right across the street. the chips and salsa were a good start. I think I could've just had the corn tortillas with butter allday the best I have had in a Looong time. I ordered the chile rellenos with shrimp, my son had cheese enchiladas, my husband and brother in law had the carne asada tacos and my sister in law had the green enchiladas. forgot to take pic of hers. Nobody had any complaints , Everybody cleaned off their plates not a piece of food left.. The owner was a nice guy his apron, made of leather was cool, he sent us a price of chocolate flan cake. I don't like flan but mmmm yummm.. . I think it was worth the drive to find this gem of a place.

“Very rude”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is the 2nd year that we have gone there and the older lady is so rude and I will not be going back again, tried to give her the benefit of doubt . They also do not take credit cards.

Visited July 2013
Armonk, New York
“Authentic cuisine in a modern environment!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely lunch at Tequila's Sunrise. THE STAFF was so nice and the chef sent over a dessert for us to try. The ice tea mint frappe was really yummy. BOTH MEALS were made with the freshest ingredients.