“Great Budget Motel”

Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tijuana
Playas Coronado Motel
Tijuana, Mexico
“Great Budget Motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is an excellent motel depending on what you are looking for! I am visiting for jaw cavitation and mercury removal, crown replacement dental treatment with Dr. Ezekiel Lagos. I started at the Dali Suites, with a discount still costing US$ 57 a night. One step less expensive was Hotel Hacienda del Mar a block around the corner, with their Dr. Lagos discounted rate of 550 $Mex (about US$ 45 per night). Playas Coronado Motel offers rooms for 275 $Mex Sunday thru Thursday and 300 $Mex Friday and Saturday. Beds are as firm clean and comfortable as Dali Suites. Room is clean. Big shower. In my particular room the tv was broken, but I preferred it broken because I didn't want to waste time watching, and probably could have gotten another one if I asked. Is English spoken? Usually no one available who speaks english, but with the Translate google app you can speak an english phrase and play it back in spoken spanish. Really makes communication convenient! I highly recommend this motel as an outstanding high value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo