Aqua Rio Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Ticuan(Tijuana)
$77
$69
All reviewsfront deskceiling faninexpensive hotelfirst floorexcellent locationwalking distancerevolutionnoisemarbleacavenueborderchannelsguardclosethallway
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel is simple but well maintained, with some luxury features like granite counter tops, great water pressure, free wifi and plenty of things to do nearby and walking distance. .I walked a few blocks to hang out at a few bars, this hotel has great location. The manager went out of his way to give us details on tijuana and gave us a free map. Thank You for the map, very helpful!!! This hotel is very clean, and staff is A+.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jaystevens79
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The price is great, new plasmas nice size, with free wifi, and clean rooms. We walked pratically everywhere. The manager is very informative, and very friendly. I walked to some bars while I visited tijuana. The hotel is a bit hidden, but worth the bucks.

Room Tip: Second floor is quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank gil m
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Awesome experience at Aqua rio hotel. I have never stayed here before. I was very happy with the room, decent size, very clean, and awesome location, I was given a map of the city at check in. There is hallway that leads you to avenida revolution between room 110 and 111. This hotels location is perfect, away from the noise but close to the action. One big negative was the yellow taxi cab driver that did not want to "find" the hotel. He kept trying to convince me to go to another hotel, upsetting beginning to my weekend, that I yelled at him, he finally took me to the hotel, being at the entrance of the hotel, he took his last shot at taking me. I payed him and left. Very confusing and frustrating.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank shawn L
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is a little gem: well-appointed rooms, friendly staff and a great location. I stayed here for a week and had several conversations with the hotel's manager, who was very helpful and gave me some good advice on places to visit in tijuana. The staff were all friendly, and give this hotel a boutique feel. The rooms are nice and seem quite new. The bathroom and shower were fine, and there was good water pressure in the large shower. The bed was really comfy. I would recommend staying on the second or third floor if you are a light sleeper because there seems to be a few cars and patrons coming and going through the night and this might get a bit noisy if you were on the ground floor and trying to sleep. Overall, this place is great. I don't often give 5 star ratings on TA but this hotel deserves that rating!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Emma C
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Walking distance to a lot of locations but most importantly has the best home feeling ever.. You feel like familia.. They make you feel welcomed.. Love they have bar on the first floor best micheladas ever!!

• Stayed: October 2013