“Saturday getaway and indulgences”
Review of Marenca

Marenca
Ranked #13 of 790 Restaurants in Tijuana
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellent highly recommended. Service and food taste unique! Drinks: my fiance ordered a house blended margarita and i got a delicious maitay both drink were just right.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant that locals go to eat it's expensive than the average but if you have hungry and feel to have a big meal also serve diner I tried the omelets there are great.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Returning from four days in Valle de Guadalupe on our way back home to San Diego, we stayed a night in Tijuana, a city we enjoy so much despite its tainted reputation because of much-reported the cartel violence. We stayed at Real Inn, across from the large strip mall, and went for a walk to find somewhere to have dinner. Just a few minutes down Paseo de los Heroes (out left from the hotel) we found a steakhouse that was packed with people. We got the only available table and enjoyed great food and service. Although it has been pointed out by others that the wine list is a bit limited, we saw people bringing their own bottles and were informed that BYO does not incur any corkage charge! Another great reason to return to this place next time in TJ.

Wife had a shrimp taco as an appetizer, overflowing with succulently chipotle-marinated shrimp. I had a tostada, equally delicious with shrimp. We then shared a Parillada consisting of beef "arrachera," butterflied chicken breast, and Spanish chorizo, cooked to perfection at our table on a volcanic rock platter.

Service was impeccable, and the prices left us surprised: Including two Beefeater martinis, two glasses or red wine, and the food mentioned plus 15% tip, it was less than USD 40. Try that in the U.S.!! Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

When for Breakfast! and was very good. The place is clean and Gourmet, super service..and Located in good zone of Tijuana and safe !!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I had my breakfast just 8 minutes after I ordered, amazing service by Raúl and in general all the staff is great. I had to wait 30 minutes approximately for a table as the line was kind of huge, but they serve u coffee in the meanwhile. I will do all my future breakfast here for sure

Date of visit: January 2018